Diameter of a true micro bore fill kit

I have been given the daunting task of modifying a filling kit for the rest of a dumb family to use.
The thing is that the rifle is 200bar~2860psi max. and the tank when full runs above 300bar~~4290psi.
So most "micro bore" hoses i've seen runs 2mm~.078". That aint going to cut it for dimwits!!!
I am thinking more in the line of a .25mm~.001" orifice?
Drill and tap the fill probe for a grub screw and drill said screw with a .25mm~.001" hole.
No runaway even if the bottle valve is opened fully, just a nice slow fill.

What say yee?

you totally lost me , I own a scuba compressor a few tanks and also a booster bottle for producing up to 4500 psi from a tank with less , what do you mean >>>???? I own , Some of my tank valves are fast fill and some slow fill and hoses vary on brand

LOU

Larger internal diameter would equal faster fill

Smaller diameter (smaller hose, restricting orifice, etc) for a slow fill like he's looking for

Just as an FYI .... Microbore fill hoses only have perhaps @ .020" ID passage size and will when subject too full tank pressure NOT SLOW FILL !!!

That size hole threw hose subjected to HP at delivery side will flow at a rate Much Greater than a dedicated Slow Fill Valve flows.

In a nutshell ... A microbore hose won't slow down the flow much from a conventional SCBA valve when opened up ( unlike a Slow Fill Valve )

No runaway even if the bottle valve is opened fully, just a nice slow fill.

What say yee?

If I understand you clearly you asking for slowing down a fill in between A to B ?

look at bestfittings or google for this disconnect:

20220209_115644.1652334515.jpg
20220209_115600.1652334544.jpg