• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock/BRK Designs of the future

Id love to see brk get some ghost slug barrels out! And a 20 cal barrel for the ghost! Id also like to see brk put a 14 “ barrel on the pathfinder for a bit more power in all calibers and to be able to be used more easily as a hft pistol. Come to think of it it would be very nice if for the american market they make 177’s 20 fpe instead of 18. As far as a new gun i am totally in airgun nirvana with a pair of ghosts a pair of daystate reveres and i have a pathfinder on the way!

Id love to see brk get some ghost slug barrels out! And a 20 cal barrel for the ghost! Id also like to see brk put a 14 “ barrel on the pathfinder for a bit more power in all calibers and to be able to be used more easily as a hft pistol. Come to think of it it would be very nice if for the american market they make 177’s 20 fpe instead of 18. As far as a new gun i am totally in airgun nirvana with a pair of ghosts a pair of daystate reveres and i have a pathfinder on the way!
Agree on the 14“ barrel for the Pathfinder, there’s plenty of room under the shroud. It would up the power nicely without making the gun externally longer. I sent BRK an Email via their contacts page inquiring about it. They never responded…

Agree on the 14“ barrel for the Pathfinder, there’s plenty of room under the shroud. It would up the power nicely without making the gun externally longer. I sent BRK an Email via their contacts page inquiring about it. They never responded…
Well perhaps enough people pushing them will help!

I really love my Concept XR (FAC) but the shotcount is not in my favor. Especially when my dive bottle has only 200bar left.

I really like the Sahara for more shots and a color I can see better in the Dark.

All my wishes seem to be fullfilled with the coming of the AlphaWolf. But not affordable for me. But the ease of use seems perfect.

Now I shoot a Ghost .30 which is a great platform and would love an electronic trigger in it which is adjustable with a trigger app. Easy switch from hunting to bench.

I am not so much of new designs but like to make the best even better. But I crave every new design. Almost schizo 🤪