• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

AEA Depressurization of AEA? For mod

Is there a manual or video showing how to get pressure off the AEA varmint tank? I cannot find a break down on the varmint anywhere.

Thank
On my Varmint, I use the pressure gauge. Loosen until air starts to escape. When done, dry fire to clear any residual air. Gauge only needs to be hand tightened before airing up. You may need to cock her when filling from 0 psi. Bill and Addi.

Reactions: darylm
On my Varmint, I use the pressure gauge. Loosen until air starts to escape. When done, dry fire to clear any residual air. Gauge only needs to be hand tightened before airing up. You may need to cock her when filling from 0 psi. Bill and Addi.
Have you ever seen a break down for the varmint? Mine has no baffles in the shroud.

When I bought my HPSS it didn't have any baffles either. I bought it right after the Donny FL thing and AEA removed them in some of their guns while waiting to see what was going to happen with a certain 3 letter organization I believe.
Do you have a link or more info on "the donny fl thing?" Whatever this is I missed it completely.

Have you ever seen a break down for the varmint? Mine has no baffles in the shroud.
In your situation, giving The Pellet Shop a call will give you the information you want. Great folks .
Bill and Addi