• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Deltawolf got tunes

Use Factory Mode. Done. Tuned. Easy day.
Centercut,

I have followed you quit a bit and have up-most respect for your knowledge thats for sure !! i have loaded new software that is up to date so if you are shooting paper you really think factory is better then advanced? I love this gun so much it just been tuff getting good repeatability, your suggestion have help me get where a am today

Greg

Centercut,

I have followed you quit a bit and have up-most respect for your knowledge thats for sure !! i have loaded new software that is up to date so if you are shooting paper you really think factory is better then advanced? I love this gun so much it just been tuff getting good repeatability, your suggestion have help me get where a am today

Greg
Yes. Use factory at the lowest reg pressure that will get you the consistent speed you want.

Centercut,

Any tips for new valve I am putting one in my .25 delta today along with new software and tables...Tips on tuning? I bet you get tired of me asking you that. 63 getting old memory going LOL but love airguns.....thanks. Greg
Greg - are you installing the new Safari valve? If so where did you source it from and how much are they asking?

ctshooter,

Hey got any good tunes or tips DW .25..like to always hear something about this gun....P:S i did put valve in and gun shoots at about 20-25 bar lower than it did before with same results...Thats great! also seems to repeat fbs with very little deviation 1-3 fps change that's good also really more like 1-2?

Greg
Interesting information:
I had a chrono barrel issue with my 13” carbine so while I sent the barrel/ chrono back I needed a work around for HFT purposes. I had the longer 28” barrel with chrono but factory settings did not support a 10.34 pellet. Here’s the fix:

In trying to reach an optimal HFT pellet / speed with the 28” barrel, I got crazy lucky on my first try!

Here’s what worked:

Regulator was set at 127 (did not change)

I selected the following factory settings:
13” barrel
8.9 gr
Speed set for 890

Using 10.34’s in just 4 shots the 10.34’s were going 890 fps! How saweeet! Since I didn’t exceed that 100 fps differential mark no error messages occurred and the wolf could adjust itself; or so I assume. Steady eddy

Last edited:
Reactions: Centercut
We spent a lot of money on the tech. Let it do the math on the fly.

With that said, what is the recommendation for shooting ammo that don't fit the profiles? i.e. Grands, Monster Light...
dunno = i just got lucky on this, as in, i was trying to find a factory setting (bastardized in a way) that would quazi work for something in a way not normally intended. Why @Daystate hasn't created / published more tried and true tables for the advanced settings is beyond me?

dunno = i just got lucky on this, as in, i was trying to find a factory setting (bastardized in a way) that would quazi work for something in a way not normally intended. Why @Daystate hasn't created / published more tried and true tables for the advanced settings is beyond me?
Thought I’d update this thread. I zeroed my 28” barrel at 30 yards and created my dope and verified my dope with actual shots from 9 yards out to 60. Be darned, look at this apex flat from 27 to 48 yards.
IMG_7609.jpeg

Last edited: