• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Delta Wolf 🐺

You probably get bored with the DW then sell it to get another Impact if you are an FX tinker type guy since leaking sure ain't Daystates strong point.

Why are you always poopting on fx/impacts? It's getting old, and we get it no need to beat this deceased horse into a pulp.

Your comment was a reply to a pro daystate comment.

You took a jab against Daystate in a FX thread about not being able to remove the bottle under pressure so I see this as no different.

You probably get bored with the DW then sell it to get another Impact if you are an FX tinker type guy since leaking sure ain't Daystates strong point.

Why are you always poopting on fx/impacts? It's getting old, and we get it no need to beat this deceased horse into a pulp.

You took a jab against Daystate in a FX thread about not being able to remove the bottle under pressure so I see this as no different.

My jabs aren't constant and I've had lots of good to say about the DW so there is a difference.

How many times has he done the FiX guns trick in the last week, 20?

It's the repetition that gets old not the now and then jab.

My jabs aren't constant and I've had lots of good to say about the DW so there is a difference.

How many times has he done the FiX guns trick in the last week, 20?

It's the repetition that gets old not the now and then jab.

Oh I can agree on that note lol! 

I love airguns, have for 30 years. I make a good living, but I can't stomach $3K for an airgun, however, I will enjoy watching and reading about everyone else's DW.

Maybe I just need 2 jobs.LOL.

It's the same as buying 2 airguns for $1500. You would be surprised at how fast you can save for one if you put a little aside.

+1

Because I too am in denial being hooked on FX products regardless and I can't seem to stop buying more and more Impacts lately. FX is like a DRUG ADDICTION.

................FX is like a DRUG ADDICTION.

Because FX IS a DRUG ADDICTION?😱😵😰

With DW so automated it's more like a Tesla that would even drive for you. It's great and all but it's a tool as supposed to a toy, when I want to enjoy driving I would rather drive a 6 speed manual with a clutch I have to operate. When I NEED to go to work then I'll take the tesla and post on AGN while I'm in the carpool lane.👮

Look nice and very similar to Impact design.

What's "similar" to the Impact ?

1. They both have a receiver

2. They both have a barrel

3. They both have an air cylinder

Etc., etc. They aren't even close to the same beside the obvious. Just like all of the other stockless guns..!

Mike

Well youd have to be blind or delusional to think they don't share some similarities as far as looks.

Upper pic rail looks very similar. (Although it's on a rail can slide back and forth which is clever)

Lower pic rail looks identical even attaches to the trigger block similarly.

Single set screw holding barrel in place in the exact same position, same side of the gun.

Upper aluminum plate looks very similar.

Trigger blade and post look similar

Barrel slides through action.

Cocking lever position and air gauge position are similar. (Air gauge on opposite side)

I'm not one of those people saying it's a copy or anything like that but saying the only things that are similar in looks are they both have a barrel and bottle etc are in denial. Design is influenced by the Impact. 

Very different in function and looking forward to see what they can do.

About the gun I like the easy tunable board for any given pellets weight or caliber...about price most of us have many guns anyway..so is a matter of selling 2 n put some cash... and for the odoyle or YO coment -- he could coment what ever he thinks about that brand because he owns a few so he really knows what he's talking about .. I usually dont coment about FX because I don't have one and never will...some of you take this trash toys to seriously..they are more important things than this stupid hobby...have a earthquake on you state or a category 5 storm...n let's se how the hobby goes..

What's "similar" to the Impact ?

1. They both have a receiver

2. They both have a barrel

3. They both have an air cylinder

Etc., etc. They aren't even close to the same beside the obvious. Just like all of the other stockless guns..!

Mike

Well youd have to be blind or delusional to think they don't share some similarities as far as looks.

Upper pic rail looks very similar. (Although it's on a rail can slide back and forth which is clever)

Lower pic rail looks identical even attaches to the trigger block similarly.

Single set screw holding barrel in place in the exact same position, same side of the gun.

Upper aluminum plate looks very similar.

Trigger blade and post look similar

Barrel slides through action.

Cocking lever position and air gauge position are similar. (Air gauge on opposite side)

I'm not one of those people saying it's a copy or anything like that but saying the only things that are similar in looks are they both have a barrel and bottle etc are in denial. Design is influenced by the Impact. 

Very different in function and looking forward to see what they can do.

Exactly...I don't get how or why people won't acknowledge the similarities to the Impact when it's pretty obvious. Saying that it looks like the Impact isn't a slight on the DW or degrading it's performance in any way - it's just a comment on the clear visual similarities.

and RTI Arms Pirest too ... Do you know which one came out first?

Impact by several years.

Yes, the RTI was one of the first Impact clone / killer. There have been a number of those that have tried but the Impact is still very much alive and kickin'. Let's see how this next contender fares.

They all borrowed a little something from the AR15 platform... I’m really looking forward to user reviews on the DW. Seems like it’s a “testers” as opposed to “tinkerers” PCP. So in theory many different projectiles can be sent in one session with strict parameters and get hard data right on the gun... Wow! Can’t afford one but hey, maybe in five years the tech trickles down?😀