Delta Wolf?

There have been a few posts, just use the search function. I would like to say about the above comment that if anyone feels they are large and heavy, then they would also feel that the Impact is large and heavy. I have both and they are about the same size and weight... ;)

And the exotic material is "unobtanium" just FYI...

They are very similar in shape size and weight. To me the delta wolf feels lighter.

Here's mine next to my impact 

20210624_164310.1624921812.jpg
20210620_184848.1624921814.jpg

A few members have them and they all seem to share that DWs are great shooters. Couple sold because they are quite large and heavy but so far those are the only negatives I’ve seen. 

As Elis said they are super rare/exotic, only very lucky few get to have one. It’s carefully assembled with most exotic materials by certified virgins.

Center cut points out that the exotic material is unobtainium. That’s pretty hard to find, since its the same stuff that FX Impacts are made of. However, since Covid, certified virgins are absolutely nowhere to be found. 

It also turns out that its a bit like the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle - the process of certification changes the state of the thing being certified……

As I have mentioned before in my classifieds, the DW is a great shooter and fantastic gun overall but it just doesn’t fit me right. I have an Impact as well and it fits me just right. Maybe it’s the butt, the height of the rail, or the rings. It seems that she is a bit taller than the Impact. To be honest, I haven’t had the time to figure it out. I use my guns for work and I’m in the height of the season so I can’t take the DW along for the ride. Poor thing is like a dog hungry to go on the hunt but has to stay home, watching me leave with her littermates. 
hopefully we’ll see some more on the DW as they come out.