Delta Wolf Time Table

Just for everyone who’s waiting, I spoke with AOA yesterday. I was put on the Delta list in mid November and there best guess was 3-4 months before they’d get to me. I ordered a 30 cal. I’m in no rush, we’re buried under almost 3 feet of snow, so no outdoor shooting for a while. Just thought I’d pass it along for anyone who ordered at the same time I did. 

Zero. I was on the list before there was a list. I was calling AoA asking them when they were going to start a list. Of course, I don’t have one. The dealers, YouTube reviewers and competition shooters get them first. It’s their job to make the gun look good and convince us to buy one. Once the unpaid end users get them, the truth comes out and the game is over.

I pre ordered mine on 03/02. Thursday I paid for it and is supposed to ship next week. You must remember they are not just busting open a crate and slapping labels on them. Each one is tested and some buyers want optics so there is some more time. I have been patient for 11 months I can wait a little longer to make sure there are no problems. I do wish that 22 was a option but it is what it is.

Zero. I was on the list before there was a list. I was calling AoA asking them when they were going to start a list. Of course, I don’t have one. The dealers, YouTube reviewers and competition shooters get them first. It’s their job to make the gun look good and convince us to buy one. Once the unpaid end users get them, the truth comes out and the game is over.

LOL! that's positive! if you know it's a foregone conclusion why do you want one so badly?

LOL! that's positive! if you know it's a foregone conclusion why do you want one so badly?

I don’t want one that badly, and when available I may not even take it. I 100% prepaid for a Leshiy 2 May 10, 2020. I cancelled the order on October 7 when it was within a week of shipping. I wil never 100% prepay for an airgun again. It took me almost a month to get my money back from Paypal, November 1st.

In a way, I’m glad the DW is slow in coming. If it goes long enough, I’ll wait and see what the Impact MKIII brings.

I don’t want one that badly, and when available I may not even take it. I 100% prepaid for a Leshiy 2 May 10, 2020. I cancelled the order on October 7 when it was within a week of shipping. I wil never 100% prepay for an airgun again. It took me almost a month to get my money back from Paypal, November 1st.

In a way, I’m glad the DW is slow in coming. If it goes long enough, I’ll wait and see what the Impact MKIII brings.

Still not quite sure what that all means cmatera, but hope you are happy whatever you end up with!

What it means is, I'm not desperate for any airgun. I 100% prepaid a Leshiy 2, waited for 10 months, and cancelled the order a week before it was ready to ship, because it took too long. In the case of the Delta Wolf, it worked out better. I just got a call from Rich at AoA. My name came up on the list I've been on since last March. A .30 was available in black not bronze, and I took it. $3,142 later (with an extra magazine) it is on it's way to me. 😃

CMATERA, OHHHH, details!!! How are you going to equip that Delta Wolf (scope, bipod, rings, etc)? Then what are you going to use it for? Oh, dumb question. Target shooting, pesting, hunting. I just shoot .177 at paper, so I am curious what you do with a .30. Obviously not for backyard use!

I like the all black look. I heard the bronze cost more green.

Good luck

I have an Althlon Cronus 4.5-27 I’m going to put on it. It came with rings (34mm). I have a brand new Accutac BR4 bipod. I have 1,000’s of pellets 44’s,50’s and Predator Polymags. Yep, target shooting, pesting aand hunting. Depends on how big your yard is. Mine is 3.6 acres, but there are 30 acres behind it that can never be developed.

I was glad AoA asked if I wanted the black, there is no arrival date on the bronze, I usually hunt at night, and the bronze is like $300 extra. I have always had great service from AoA.