Delta Wolf! sighting at TBR

Glem,

I am struggling to think how Daystate will manage to adapt the shroud ( for the Canadian market) considering the chronograph built into it.

I guess we both have local anti airgun rules that effect our fun, I just spent 18 months trying for permission for a Huben K1, first it was yes, then one year on, when I finally tracked one down a big NO.

Hope you have better luck.

Glem,

I am struggling to think how Daystate will manage to adapt the shroud ( for the Canadian market) considering the chronograph built into it.

I guess we both have local anti airgun rules that effect our fun, I just spent 18 months trying for permission for a Huben K1, first it was yes, then one year on, when I finally tracked one down a big NO.

Hi Glen, It depends on how you read the rules, a chrono is not a silencer, and the delta wolf chrono reads through a clear plastic tube so there is no baffling, so there should be no reason its not allowed. the shroud in this case is not a silencer but a chrono housing.

Glem,

Hi Glen, It depends on how you read the rules, a chrono is not a silencer, and the delta wolf chrono reads through a clear plastic tube so there is no baffling, so there should be no reason its not allowed. the shroud in this case is not a silencer but a chrono housing.

Yeah it would just be tweaked so there's no sound suppression as part of it. We are allowed shrouds like on Crown and Impact they just can't work as a suppressor.

Thanks Tony 👍