Delta Wolf! sighting at TBR

Centercut espero y deseo que tengas razón

2 años de desarrollo ,un año enseñando fotos parciales de la carabina, me suena a broma

Ahora salen unos afortunados artilleros aéreos con renombre ,dicen que no son suyos o son prototipos que solo han disparado apenas 50 balines

Espero y deseo que los rumores sean verdades y no rumores, y que sea mi generación la que lo vea y disfrute qué al ritmo que llevan la disfrutará mis nietos

Sólo fotos parciales y nada contrastado

Solo pido seriedad por parte de Daystate

Espero más precisión, más autonomía, menos fugas, menos averías que ninguna

Sin ánimo de ofender , solo mi opinión

Saludos

It is what it is. We planned a match due to all the big matches being canceled. We had no idea the Delta Wolf would be brought there. 

It was very cool that it showed up and we could touch and shoot it. It was not, however, my focus but became part of the cool experience that was TEXtreme Benchrest 2020. Like the pictures and info given or not; it ain’t a freaking infomercial for Daystate but was just an attempt to brag a bit and share what we had experienced. I thought, “wow, cool, now refocus on why I came to this match!”

We are consumers just like the rest of you. I’m selling a boat load of great guns to get a Delta. I also wish it would have already been released but Covid-19 and the political climate that has exploited the virus took control and precedence in many and pretty much all situations of our lives!!

My Delta Wolf better be all that I hope it to be. Either way, positive or negative, I will sound off about it. Let’s hope it’s gonna unleash a revolution to the PCP industry 🐺. Realistically, I hope to have mine, say, about December. Before will be a bonus. We shall see.

Derrick @zx10wall is 100% correct. We were totally surprised when it showed up with the AoA van...

That being said, there is no doubt in my mind that this will be one of the most if not THE most accurate guns money can buy. We all know the BARREL and Shot to Shot consistency (SD and ES) are paramount to an Airguns intrinsic accuracy. And this one has BOTH.

How do I know?

In a word, Bleu. Bleu is without a doubt the most accurate airgun I’ve ever shot. It’s a custom modified .22 Red Wolf HP. Remember, I sold the .30 FX Bobcat I won EBR with to shoot this gun instead. The barrel in it is one of the Delta Wolf test barrels, and it turns out it’s the one that Daystate decided to go with for the Delta. Plus, I modified the gun with a Huma bottle regulator and John Hagan plenum, so that the gun shoots the RD Monsters at 980 +/-2 FPS for a full 50 shot string from 250 to 200 bar!!!! And with the same incredible electronic trigger.

Combine the superb barrel with an SD well under 2, and it turns out I’ve been shooting a Delta Wolf in rifle format for the last six months. So I’m not just guessing that the Delta will be supremely accurate. I KNOW it will be. 
Now combine that with infinitely adjustable speed, high power, light weight, super short effortless cocking, and much more more.

Why do you think we are all throwing $3K of our own money on the table? Its a no brainer. The Next Generation in airguns is here... 

You like apples? How about them Apples? ;)

F4838EB4-95DB-46FD-9DBB-5DBB5C6C86AB.1602625235.jpeg
B7D9D4EC-2D2C-4A80-B951-3D2B54E3C547.1602625235.jpeg
C5B5E2E9-79F8-4AC2-A9E0-F5DC7184C46C.1602625236.jpeg

Una broma de mal gusto

En Daystate actualizan ,modifican y ponen en el mercado y estan disponibles modelos antiguos (brocock ,hutsman) dé cerrojo a palanca en plena pandemia , confinamientos, cierre de fronteras, parece que a estos modelos ( brocock, hutsman...)no les afecta el COVID19 pero al Delta Wolf SI

Sigo sin entender la situación

Entiende la diferencia entre un Chevy Corvette 2020 y un Chevy Malibu 2020? Asumes el mismo nivel
¿Se requiere ingeniería para ambos modelos? 🤔 ¡Vamos hombre!

No soy el único que tiene que modificar algo que es magnífico para que sea más magnífico

Tengo un Púlsar 22 que le puse un regulador huma (mismo depósito que el Renegade) monoagujero a 60 metros

Wolverine R 25 con cañón ART modificado agrupaciónes de 2'5 cm a 100 metros

Red Wolf safari 25 sin modificaciones,tres potencias y sólo utilizo una (alta) muy precisa pero Pulsar y Wolverine mejor

Habrá que modificar el Delta Wolf para que sea dé bueno a muy bueno?

Carabinas Daystate son muy buenas

El comportamiento de Daystate muy malo

TODO SE MODIFICA,, SINTONIZA,a nuestra forma o criterios personales

NADA ES PERFECTO NADA ES MEJOR

TODO SE MODIFICA,, SINTONIZA,a nuestra forma o criterios personales

NADA ES PERFECTO NADA ES MEJOR

Interesante. Buen trabajo personalizando, actualizando y obteniendo excelentes resultados con sus Daystates. Una gran motivación para esto es sentirse bien con su rifle.

Yo también espero que el Delta Wolf no necesite nada y esté dispuesto a pelear 💪🏼

I’m sure he’d do very well. But of course you never know until you step into the arena. The conditions and pressure are totally different than shooting in your back yard or hunting with friends. It’s one of the reasons, other than tuning or testing, that I got away from shooting groups. It’s fun, but does nothing for your ability to shoot targets for score...

Glem, local (to me) law dictates "anything producing over 1 joule requires a FAC" , everyone has to have one, or stick to Nerf guns.

"how much" related to how much (in comparison) will you folk have to pay for a Delta Wolf. a quick search on goggle "Daystate Canada" revealed nothing.

good luck.

We've got Airgun Source here which is a daystate dealer. For example I think the Red Wolf price was on par with the US price. (After conversion) Once they're released I imagine they'll send the police a Delta to see if its admissible. No functioning shrouds allowed here so might get either a shroud for looks or a bare barrel.

That's wild about 1J or more need an FAC, I got a buddy from Belfast and he told me the story of the red hand of Ulster. Really interesting story.