Delta Wolf! sighting at TBR

This is the next level in Airgun performance. It’s no gimmick, it’s the real deal.

54EE2235-FC9E-476D-8F1D-A690310DA3F1.1602385260.jpeg

Bring that bad boy along with you to Morro bay this coming weekend ..... love to see & shoot it ?

Team C'cut approved is a weighty endorsement.

Thanks Chuck. Although we are sponsored by AoA, we aren’t obligated to shoot any specific brand. So if we don’t think we can win with the Delta we’ll shoot whatever we currently have... But, I think you’ll see us shooting the Delta Wolf in the 2021 major competitions like EBR, RMAC and PAC. ;)

Team C'cut approved is a weighty endorsement.

Thanks Chuck. Although we are sponsored by AoA, we aren’t obligated to shoot any specific brand. So if we don’t think we can win with the Delta we’ll shoot whatever we currently have... But, I think you’ll see us shooting the Delta Wolf in the 2021 major competitions like EBR, RMAC and PAC. ;)

Right on.

I plan on being at PAC next year and look forward to seeing if the Delta can make the cut.

A bunch of guys holding the same gun in action poses, but not actually shooting it. Strangest ad ever...

I didn't realize this was an ad. Thanks for pointing that out for us.

Damn, I didn’t know it was an ad!!! ;)

None of us got paid, or were promised anything from Daystate or AoA. We’re all going to be BUYING one with our own money. So looking up in the English dictionary, my primary language, this would be an unpaid endorsement, not an ad....

Glad I could clear that up for the two of you. We may be getting them sooner than most due to TC being AoA sponsored... So yep, that’s the only benefit...

I’d compare it to @spartan posts on his FX Dreamlite Compact or @corvid_hunter posts on his Daystate Red Wolf HP. They like their guns and post positively on AGN. Easy day...