Delta Wolf! sighting at TBR

There were no surprises in the looks and feel of the Delta Wolf. It looks as it does all over the internet and feels super solid and exudes quality. The cocking lever is very nicely located and feels great with a nice short throw. Trigger is very nice and crisp. I didn’t dabble in the setting or LCD touch screen any. My excitement has been kicked up a few notches

😁 Accuracy of this .22 with RD Monsters was good but with all said, if this were my Delta Wolf I was taking out of the box, I would have tools flying and immediately tailor all adjustment for me. This would be easily done with all the adjustability engineered into this modern marvel.

DA8443C7-DA6F-4A9C-AFF9-31FF91A01506.1602330261.jpeg

Very cool Derrick, thanks for sharing. Assuming you are shooting the same ammo type, why tools vs not just buttons? I'm I wrong to assume that a push of a. button or two will adjust speed and or other parameters that could potentially give you the accuracy level you are looking for? Or was there something mechanical that required adjustment? Or perhaps a simple change in ammo? Were the RD Monsters the only choice or is that what they recommended as it's best ammo choice? 

Very cool Derrick, thanks for sharing. Assuming you are shooting the same ammo type, why tools vs not just buttons? I'm I wrong to assume that a push of a. button or two will adjust speed and or other parameters that could potentially give you the accuracy level you are looking for? Or was there something mechanical that required adjustment? Or perhaps a simple change in ammo? Were the RD Monsters the only choice or is that what they recommended as it's best ammo choice?

I’m talking scope position and height, trigger adjustments both first stage and second as well as trigger cant. 

Once we get our own in a month or so. This one is AoA’s and we all shot 50 shots or so through it but didn’t have it long enough to do a meaningful review. The Team will be getting ours hopefully from the first shipment and we’ll tell all about it then. So far its everything you’ve heard... and more.

Once we get our own in a month or so. This one is AoA’s and we all shot 50 shots or so through it but didn’t have it long enough to do a meaningful review. The Team will be getting ours hopefully from the first shipment and we’ll tell all about it then. So far its everything you’ve heard... and more.

This is really cool! Great you guys saw it first hand and can confirm the hype is real!