Delta Wolf PRS extended rail question

Sure does 
1f642.svg
1f642.svg

Thanks Soren! I looked everywhere and couldn’t find any concrete proof. Every video or photo I found either didn’t show the bottom of the rail or I didn’t have the port cover on so I wanted to be sure before ordering.

FYI : 

Yesterday I received from AOA the K&L ARCA / Picatinny rail extension for the Delta Wolf; beautiful workmanship. IMO it looks better ( without that ugly hump) and it is less expensive than PRS's albeit with the K&L, the magnetic fill for cover is not properly seated risking coming off. I called K&L and left a message but as of today they have not responded to my request for options or remedies available for the drawback.

FYI : 

Yesterday I received from AOA the K&L ARCA / Picatinny rail extension for the Delta Wolf; beautiful workmanship. IMO it looks better ( without that ugly hump) and it is less expensive than PRS's albeit with the K&L, the magnetic fill for cover is not properly seated risking coming off. I called K&L and left a message but as of today they have not responded to my request for options or remedies available for the drawback.

I received my PRS rail extension yesterday as well. The “bump” is optional and you don’t have to attach it if you don’t want. The main piece is just the ARCA rail. The picatinny end piece and the bump screw on separately.