Delta Wolf Programmer Error Wipes Your Gun ! Must Read/Watch .

And this is why I hate electronic guns. A simple glitch, and it’s dead in the water!

haven't used the dongle , just the screen on the gun, no issues have 8 different tunes saved among the factory settings no issues , put 1500 rounds through it over the 3 weeks ive had it.

ctairguner1288, how about telling me and others how you went about creating and saving your custom profiles.

I with someone would make a video of tuning the Delta/Alpha Wolf. I my case the .30 caliber.
Just as the instructions state.

1) Pull cocking lever back and hold trigger for 3 seconds until padlock on screen is gone

2) Swipe screen right to go to the advance settings option

3) Select new set

4) Adjust Hammer stroke

5) Adjust Voltage

6) Adjust regulator pressure

7) Hit "enter"

8) Save profile

9) Go back to advance shot settings and select recall set

10) Swipe to your desired preset and select

11) How about you download the PDF off daystates website and read the manual, who buys a $3500 dollar gun and doesn't read the manual? as a matter of fact, hows this .... https://daystate.com/Handbooks/Daystate-AlphaWolfHandbook.pdf

Simple solution to this problem - read the instructions first. They clearly state to read all the data from the gun and then do a Save Configuration before making any changes.
Sorry you had to go through all this, but could've been prevented by rtfm.
OR Daystate could just create a better application and not have people calling them because of the confusion... I have to deal with this kind of stuff everyday. I preach to my younger developers make sure the user is covered with bullet proof coding. I talk to them about lazy coding and how it just creates more work for us in the end. ahhh they can take the easy way out......

OR Daystate could just create a better application and not have people calling them because of the confusion... I have to deal with this kind of stuff everyday. I preach to my younger developers make sure the user is covered with bullet proof coding. I talk to them about lazy coding and how it just creates more work for us in the end. ahhh they can take the easy way out......

If they lay it out in the manual and you don't read the thing that is entirely on you, there is ZERO way you can put it on daystate. Sure you can be unhappy that they didn't feed you with a bottle but thats as far as it goes IMO.

Especially when you have people purchasing $3500 dollar tools without reading the manual on how to operate them...

Reactions: AirGunShooter
How about giving more information as to how these threes selections affect each other. this way we have a better understanding of what we‘re doing and get a more balanced setting. Going in blindly like this is, let’s just say not fun!

How about you stop demanding people do things FOR you, work on the way you talk to people, you might get a better response but since I was new at one point too .... albiet not an jackass, ill describe it to you

Hammer stroke is the dwell time in micro seconds
Voltage is the hammer strength

If I have to explain reg pressure to you then you should have bought a springer.

Last edited:
Simple solution to this problem - read the instructions first. They clearly state to read all the data from the gun and then do a Save Configuration before making any changes.
Sorry you had to go through all this, but could've been prevented by rtfm.
As is said above, RTFM.

and in case its not clear RTFM again!

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
Thanks Hawkeye for sending the information I did not have. CT apparently assumes that everybody has everything. The gun was updated when it was in for service. These data files are only available if you load the program. Didn’t load the program cause I don’t have a program loader. I like how people assume and I know what it means.

Thanks Hawkeye for sending the information I did not have. CT apparently assumes that everybody has everything. The gun was updated when it was in for service. These data files are only available if you load the program. Didn’t load the program cause I don’t have a program loader. I like how people assume and I know what it means.

So , we can just kindly back track to my very first original statement where I said I have not used the dongle.

Maybe reading the statement someone makes and comprehending it should be the first step.

Not only that you're on a computer. You can access what I posted and what hawk posted just like you can access this forum.

You should really learn how to talk to people instead of making demands.

You do not need a program loader to load custom tunes. You can do it with the rifle itself as I laid out and as your factory manual lays out.

I actually updated my Delta Wolf worried about screwing things up. After reading the instructions a few times I figured I can do this. So I put the instructions in front of me and tried it. Long story short the gun is still working just as it did before I updated the firmware. But one thing did happen. My chronograph now reads every shot on the .177. It would not read very often before the firmware update.

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_