• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Delta Wolf part 2 .

Well im sorry to say i wasnt successful getting these 39g wildmans to group in my .25 Delta wolf , liam at wildman slugs was very helpful on the whatsapp but i SIMPLY could not get these slugs to group very well at all , i tried dropping and raising the hammer dwell and raising the reg pressure , but i found some success with JSB mk2 knockouts, i managed to get them to start grouping so it now requires a bit of fine tuning.

I tried these MK2 knockouts in my .25 Redwolf ....holy poop can it group well ! , sub moa at 100 yards straight off the bat ! That rifle just shoots so many different slugs so well , it makes the delta wolf look like a glorified brick !.

Well im sorry to say i wasnt successful getting these 39g wildmans to group in my .25 Delta wolf , liam at wildman slugs was very helpful on the whatsapp but i SIMPLY could not get these slugs to group very well at all , i tried dropping and raising the hammer dwell and raising the reg pressure , but i found some success with JSB mk2 knockouts, i managed to get them to start grouping so it now requires a bit of fine tuning.

I tried these MK2 knockouts in my .25 Redwolf ....holy poop can it group well ! , sub moa at 100 yards straight off the bat ! That rifle just shoots so many different slugs so well , it makes the delta wolf look like a glorified brick !.

What velocity?

The settings running 39’s in my DW I posted on the you tube page . Don’t get me wrong , we took a good while getting it running right , when we sussed it the whole thing fell into place . I would hope it would get you in the ball park ? I know people that have set up their Impacts the same and one is totally different to the other ? I don’t know why ?? 

Rog

@laity i was hoping that to roger but i wasnt even in the same city let alone the same ball park lol , i agree with you about the fx impact owners , one tune isnt exactly the same as another.

I have had a few people share there pellet tunes and with a slight bit of adjustment they have worked to.

At the moment in my delta wolf the jsb mk2 knockouts are the only ones getting anywhere near a group at 100 yards but unfortunatly i ran out of good weather !.

Back on it once the wind decides to go !