Delta Wolf on the Range

I received this Daystate Delta Wolf .22 cal. one week ago Saturday. I'm loving this gun -- much easier to tune than my FX Impact M3. I'll attempt to post some photos:

Delta Wolf .22 cal.1645803312.JPG
delta wolf  50.1645803358.JPG

50 yard groups.

Delta Wolfie 100 yards.1645803434.JPG

100 yards
Delta Wolf 100.1645803504.JPG

Looks like you still have a little bit of harmonic or muzzle blast issues. Pretty sure you can get all the holes touching at 50 yards which will shrink your 100 yard groups significantly. Don’t really have doubt the DW can or capable of 1 hole group at 50 and easy sub MOA at 100 if condition permits. Might take some tuning but try lower the speed just a little and/or reduce the dwell time. 

Thanks for the tips. I'm still learning the rifle and using the "Factory" settings. Next time at the range, I may advance to the "Pro" set and adjust dwell time. Tis the beauty of Airgunning -----> experimentation.

I'm retired with tons of time on my hands. Not to mention 10s of thousands of rounds of ammo on hand.😉

Thanks again.

Addendum: A few weeks ago while lurking about this site, I ran across a post that really piqued my interest in the DW.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/a-decent-group-at-100y/?referrer=1

Those are great groups for the first time out with a new rifle. I’m getting more and more used to mine I really like it.

mike

I thought the dwell time was adjusted on a 1965 Mustang, on the points….

891e4855-b1e2-4d5e-a481-a31b6cf4524c

Daystate Handbook: PAGE 15

"ADVANCED SHOT SETTING | EXPORT OR UK FAC
The Delta Wolf features Advanced Velocity Technology (AVT) that in addition to

Factory Settings, contains other advance setting that provide:

Fine tune hammer-dwell by microseconds (μs)..."

• Your shooting exploits inspire me...

• Thank you much!