• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Delta Wolf magazine system with a larger capacity. Double feeding

Interesting idea Mike, 

I will mention it to the development team but they have to be aware of the law of unintended consequences. 

There is quite a lot of 'what ifs', for example if the chrono senses no pellet is that not too late?!

I wouldn't add that in the firmware, it will create false positives way to easy and if people rely on this feature they can get easily confused or think something is broken. Like how are you going to detect an empty magazine if you didn't fill it up completely since the magazine counter can not detect this. Or will it prevent me from doing a dry fire shot on purpose?

I would suggest to just teach yourself a routine instead which you can easily remember and recognize. For example, use the safety to indicate a pellet is loaded when you're not going to take the shot immediately, like in a hunting situation, and only use the safety for this. Or like the HW100 used to have: you can only engage the safety when the rifle is cocked -> with some triggers this is also possible to accomplish.

Interesting idea Mike, 

I will mention it to the development team but they have to be aware of the law of unintended consequences. 

There is quite a lot of 'what ifs', for example if the chrono senses no pellet is that not too late?!

Hello Tony, thank you for your answer. Yes, when you add something to a system it is necessary to think what could happen in other possible situation.
Best Regards