• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A Delta Wolf, Ghost or M3

Hello, I'm looking to jump in the deep end and pick up my first PCP. I come from a firearm background and didn't realize that PCP technology had advanced to what it is today. My main focus will be benchrest and precision shooting, likely entering some 100 yd matches when I feel confident. I've been doing a fair amount of research and would like some feedback from some of you who are more experienced regarding the pcp rifles I mentioned in the title. It seems everywhere I look there is a large presence of the FX M3's, quality rifle or excellent advertising? The Delta Wolf seems very techy, does it work flawlessly or better to follow the KISS principle? Haven't found too much information on the Ghost or perhaps I'm not looking in the right place. As you can tell by my choices, I lean more towards the AR style of guns versus the traditional rifles. Thank you!
Top of the winner platform for precision and bench rest goes to Thomas - yep... the line is long.

Reactions: bucketboy
After a lot of deliberation and back and forth I took a bit of a detour and purchased a Panthera 600mm and standard liner. Thanks to all who shared their experience
I don’t think you went wrong or honestly could have went wrong with any of the choices you mentioned. When you get to that tier of airguns they all are going to shoot well and provide an exceptional shooting experience. I think you will like the panthera and FX USA is always right there for support. I have used them a couple of times. The last time although the tune they sent my Maverick home with left me scratching my head they did fix the issue I was having all under warranty and in a timely manner.

Don’t be intimidated by the gun. A derelict could tune it in 5 min with the quick tune system fx has once a basic understanding of tuning is obtained.

Reactions: TurboQ
Cry once is a lie in the airgun world, I was like you back in 2019 decided to get me a backyard shooter after watching youtube videos of guys in their backyards plinking 500 rounds of ammo in the middle of the city sitting on .25 acre. I immediately came to the conclusion that most of the guys kept upgrading to the point of having 2,3,4,5,6, guns all sorts of calibers and setups in the pursuit of the best 50 yard group, on my list was the Fx impact, Edgun leyla, and Vulcan. The Fx Impact MKII cost me 2200.00 I decided to cry once and it was a good decision until the M3 came out in 2022 and then I cried again. Thats just the start optics, radar, silencers, compressors, tanks, targets, accessories its all worth it when you can sit in the backyard and shoot all day/night I'm like 25000.00 in since 2019 and contemplating adding a Skout Evo to the budget this year and all I shoot is squirrels and raccoons damn Youtubers got me working day night.