Delta Wolf fear

The two main airgun events (EBR, RMAC) here in the US are sponsored by a lot of manufactures and run by the two retailers (Airguns of Arizona, Utah Airguns). There a lot of variability in the events particular 100yd event due to wind. There are many different events, and the same gun may not be ideally suited for the same event. You may want to look at what the field target guys use, and what wins indoor competitions in Europe use (I did at one point a few years back, and surprised seeing RAW, War, AAA, BSA Lonestar, and FX in that order). Finally, to be competitive, years of trigger time with your gun may be way more important than the latest model. I haven't looked at the results over time, but I would not be surprised if improvements in scores are due to shooters rather than a particular brand or model.

if you want quarter size groups at 35 yards then definately buy one. - Delta Wolf HP .22 owner

P.S. better have a moderator adapter on order, that thing kicks like a mule. 

Daystate has traditional rifles perfected. They are trying to make a "black gun" now and I'm not sure how it's going. 

Will shoot it again with a moderator and see if it helps. It could also be "user error". We will see. 

...thank you to Centercut for sending me an LDC adapter. After paying for that gun I didn't have $50 left over...for real.

Your concerns are valid. 

I have a .30 Delta Wolf. It’s an incredible platform. In .30, it rocks. 

There is a lot of systems working together. Are they harmonized and complement each other? Not to the degree that they should yet. They will though. .22 is lacking, obviously, as they have been super slow to sell them here. 

The Delta Wolf, in my opinion, needs a dedicated R&D team. Some may say they already have that. My response would be, they need to get more focused. Bluetooth capable they say. That’s laughable! Where is it? Sure, the “pandemic” has hindered every facet of our lives including airgun development. That excuse has been accepted already and now exhausted. It’s time to put up or shut up!

I see all these ads boasting the Delta Wolf and it’s features. Yes, it’s incredible. Save some advertising funds and pour it into making the multi-caliber wonder gun function totally as it should.