• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Delta Wolf .25 cal. aka "White Fang" ready for the range...

Yes, remove the bottle, pressure gauge goes to zero. Remove factory gauge. Screw in new gauge hand tight, then about 1/8 turn maximum. On some guns/fittings not specifically designed for x-rings you may end up having to screw in too tight, which "squishes" the x-ring and blocks the gauge port. So if you screw the bottle back on and the gauge doesn't come up to pressure that's what happened. In that case, remove bottle, remove gauge and replace the xring with the "fat" little oring that came with the gun. Xrings "usually" seal better with less screw in pressure and allow positioning of the gauge where you want it, but sometimes they don't. FYI, FX with the Mk2 Impact went to Xrings for their gauges...

I have been wanting to polish the barrel on my DW but have been quite busy with work. I've put about 21 00 pellets through it and have cleaned the barrel several time. Barrel seems to need cleaning more regularly than when new. Do I have to remove the barrel from the shroud? If so, how? I'm concerned about the chrony while polishing and cleaning

There are two set screws which hold the shroud on and must must be removed. Then the Shroud pulls right off. After that there are the rear connector block and forward Chrony sensor block, connected to each other by three wires. I wouldn't polish the barrel without removing both of those. If you're careful its not a big deal. Take a few photos before you start and as you go in case you get stuck putting it back together.

2538874D-20D4-4F25-92DC-8FF7C79BDBD8.1620242892.jpeg

3A616EE1-B147-451E-82A0-6A52C6114CF2.1620242932.jpeg

I've greatly reduced my time here on AGN, but this write up and answers to questions is the best I've seen in the few years I have been shooting airguns. If any rifle was going to tempt me to return to PCPs, the Delta Wolf would be the one.

I had such an awful experience with the Omega Super Charger compressor (lost $500 on it)I sold it, my carbon tank, and my beloved Steyr Hunter Auto Scout.