• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate Delta Wolf .177 HP L - EBR Fun

At my private range again doing some more testing with the Daystate Delta Wolf .177 HP with the longer prototype barrel 👍🎯🙂

I have added the prototype barrel, which also fits my BRK Ghost .177 HP, so therefore no chrono in this barrel - Does not matter in the Delta Wolf as I use the custom setup 👍🙂🎯

IMG_9642.jpeg

IMG_9644.jpeg

IMG_9646.jpeg

That’s what I’m talking about! While the internal chronograph is a nifty idea, I find that using predetermined programmable presets is much more consistent. Meaning I get the exact velocity I want on the 1st shot, as opposed to waiting for the chronograph to tell the GCU to make adjustments each time the system powers off.

I have a .25 DW, and I made a bunch of presets during testing. This is the “happy tune” I decided on for both 34g pellets and 29g slugs.

IMG_8680.jpeg

I’d like to get a barrel without the chronograph. I bet this would save a few inches in length too!

You’re killin me Smalls!!! Every time I see your 177 posts it makes me want a 177 HP barrel for my 22 carbine ghost…knock this 💩 off mister! 😎😎😎😎

Great shooting as always and I hope there’s coffee in that thermos. ☕

Tony P

So sorry, Tony 🙃🙈🤣 The .177 is amazing and actually with both the original barrel as well as the prototype one 🎯🙂

Thanks a lot ! And yes, I always bring coffee in the thermos 👍☕

Soren

Soren. Can you tell us anything about this barrel?

It is a longer 28” barrel and that is all I can tell at the moment, since we are still testing and tweaking in all calibers 👍🙂

The extra length of the prototype barrel did add 60-70 FPS to my existing setups for the original barrel and it likes to shoot especially slugs at higher velocities (960 to 1025 FPS) 👍

With pellets, you can turn down the regulator quite a bit to get down to the velocity needed and thereby get a better shot count and a very steady and smooth shot cycle 🙂

Soren

Reactions: rc4fun and Solo1