• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics DELTA STRYKER 5-50 SCOPE DLS-1 MRAD

Classified Status
SOLD

Goldwing

Sep 25, 2021
California, United States
SOLD
Alpha class rifle scope is up there with the best with super sharp optics even at the highest power where I was using it at
There is no marks on the scope and it's in like new condition, come with paperwork and original box, I'm the original owner
I have perfect feedback so buy with confidence
$1300 tyd pp net to me retail would be $1713

This Delta Optical Stryker HD 5-50x56 SFP rifle scope has settled itself comfortably in the higher segment. The rifle scope features extra low dispersion glass with multiple coatings, guaranteeing an extremely clear and well defined image. The large 56 mm objective ensures a good view, even when dusk is setting in.

The illuminated reticle of the Delta Optical Stryker HD 5-50x56 SFP rifle scope is positioned in the second focal plane, meaning it won’t enlarge with magnification which has the advantage of the crosshairs not thickening and covering the target. The reticle is true at 40x magnification, meaning the subtensions can be used for target sizing and distance calculations.

Both turrets are adjustable in 0.05 MRAD steps with an adjustment range of 30 MRAD. Both elevation and windage feature a locking turret, preventing you from accidental adjustment. A Zero-Stop provides you with the opportunity to reset your zero after zeroing in your scope. For this, no tools are needed.

The Delta Optical Stryker HD 5-50x56 SFP rifle scope has a side focus, ranging from 10 meters to infinity. The field of view lies between 7.1 and 0.7 meters and the ocular has an dioptric adjustment between -2 and +3 to correct your eyesight if needed.

Last edited: