Here's mine. Green ice bottles, bucket, stool, water pump and hoses are set up each time, the rest is permanent. Throw used water in washer on laundry day, no small kids around so no drowning danger. Note remote mounting of digital temp display (velcro) and vibration- activated hour meter on compressor side. Also, external 10-inch box fan, tied to compressor back. WM
IMG_20220322_203924.jpg

I'll run thru the filter set-up. Started with ($60) long gold M50, has a plastic (3-media) insert, black metal (cotton-filled) came with Yong Heng and ($14) blue metal (cotton-filled) was left over from hand pumping days. Humid Florida garage caused black filter cotton to get soaked, added the ($125) copper-colored coalescing water filter, clean and dry since. Note high placement of items to be filled, make moisture work hard (uphill) to get to your stuff. WM

Things you'll need. Two #357 (preferred) or L44 batteries for digital temp display. Compressor oil, higher flash point the better. SecoLube 500 (520-degree F flash point) very popular, I only fill guns so running HUSKY Full Synthetic Compressor Oil (460-degree F flash point) but plan to switch to $20/quart SecoLube at next oil change. Yong Heng takes 10 ounces oil, never overfill. WM

Here's Manual Cover for M50, might make searching easier, if you want one. Copper-colored water coalescing filter isn't really a filter, can't open and has no media. Works using baffles and chambers to direct clean air out top after forcing the heavier oil and water particles towards the bottom, to be vented. WM
IMG_20221022_234748.jpg

rc4fun,
The dual copper-colored coalescing water filter setup (around $300) is for breathing air quality production, the second cylinder being a charcoal filter to remove taste and odor. The single tube ($125) water coalescing filter, the other part of the dual system removes oil/moisture. The dual system works for PCPs but taste and odor problems aren't relevant and not worth the extra cost, IMO. WM