• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.
Nope.

Don't know the dude other than from buying a Raptor from JSAR. I dealt with him the whole time. He took my order over the phone and let me know how it was going throughout the build process. We texted a bunch for a while. He was available at odd late hours and weekends for all of my questions. JSAR had my gun back to install the adjustable reg right before he left and he called me and said getting my gun upgraded and sent back out to me was one of the last things he needed to do before leaving. So, service was good. He did everything he said he would, throughout the whole experience. I got what I paid for. Wasn't ever blown off. My only gripe was the accuracy of stated wait times, but that seems to be a trend with custom American made airgun companies (at least with all three of the other companies that I have heard of and/or bought from).