• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan Definitely the dumbest airgun Ive ever bought

I have a Gamo Magnum too and you're absolutely right. I was expecting it to be worse but the Gamo is much more awkward to cock
Yeah, I usually use two hands to cock the Gamo. I can do it with one, but it’s difficult. The Hatsan on the other hand doesn’t seem much worse than other magnums.

I think the Gamo is actually a more practical and accurate gun, but it just doesn’t have the same fun factor.

Reactions: Sqwirl57
Nice score. An amazing gun, serious powerhouse for a springer. I have one in a synthetic stock. I like the wood much better. I don’t shoot it at my bells. It just destroys them. It’s not a favourite rifle by any means but it’s always good for a chuckle.
Just got a HW90 .22 and I think, as a stock, it’s a little harder than the Hatson to jack.
Enjoy your cannon. Crow

Reactions: Sqwirl57
Nice score. An amazing gun, serious powerhouse for a springer. I have one in a synthetic stock. I like the wood much better. I don’t shoot it at my bells. It just destroys them. It’s not a favourite rifle by any means but it’s always good for a chuckle.
Just got a HW90 .22 and I think, as a stock, it’s a little harder than the Hatson to jack.
Enjoy your cannon. Crow
A good chuckle is why I wanted one. I have a fill probe coming for it. Going to see if I can get closer to 40ftlbs out of it because why not lol. Its going to sit next to my tool box at work to blast soda cans with

When asked, WHY? The answer is: “Because sometimes I just need to leave a bigger hole!”
I picked up my 135 many years ago, in 25 caliber. One of my favorites to shoot. At $300 they’re a bargain. At least they used to be when Hatsan’s QC was up and running.
BBA132D8-F3BC-4351-B421-F60894CA1462.jpeg

When asked, WHY? The answer is: “Because sometimes I just need to leave a bigger hole!”
I picked up my 135 many years ago, in 25 caliber. One of my favorites to shoot. At $300 they’re a bargain. At least they used to be when Hatsan’s QC was up and running. View attachment 450171
After holding one in my hands I'd definitely agree $300 is MORE than fair and basically a steal. I dont say this often but I think its well deserved here. Thak you Hatsan.

Hatsan 135's are really well designed, if not always really well executed guns. Very good ergonomics and balance, which counterbalances the heft quite nicely. (I'm talking about the walnut stocked ones like mine).

I only got a .25 cal, because I like my pellets traveling with flat trajectories (FTT 20.06gr. @ 810 fps) and costing little to shoot.

Honestly after playing with this one I'll more than likely grab a .25 at some point. Definitely seems like a much smarter choice