• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Hatsan Definitely the dumbest airgun Ive ever bought

But after taking a handful of shots with the .30 cal break barrel I have no regrets đŸ˜† The gun is actually much easier to cock than anticipated and its holding minute of squirrel with the irons at 25yds. Going to be a fun weekend I think.

20240328_164131.jpg

Last edited:
Be interesting to hear more in your adventure! I've looked at them and just like you could never pull the trigger on buying one for $300+
Probably be a great great rabbit gun even with the open sights but carrying that monster in the woods might be a chore! Lol
It actually comes with swivel studs and for being almost 10lbs doesn't feel that heavy so it may not be a terrible woods gun if you just stick to irons. I'll give you an update this weekend after zi play with it some more

Nice gun. On my list to get. However, wish they still built the springer version. Concerned about longivitety of Hatsan gas rams. Hopefully a used one will spring up when I get around to buying one.
I've heard the rams are actually pretty easy to rebuild on these but there are a few options that get installed in them so that may not be the case here. When it goes I'll find out I guess

But after taking a handful of shots with the .30 cal break barrel I have no regrets đŸ˜† The gun is actually much easier to cock than anticipated and its holding minute of squirrel with the irons at 25yds. Going to be a fun weekend I think.

View attachment 450002
Big Dog lead slinger. What kind of velocity do these put out, 500+? It will be doing damage I bet..lol.

View attachment 450002
That about sums it up perfectly. It’s a stupid airgun that is nothing but fun to shoot. I plink with mine all the time. There’s just something enjoyable about plinking with a spring gun that hits like a hammer. The .30 hits way harder at 30 fpe than a .22 does and the recoil and hold sensitivity just make it far more interesting to shoot.

I don’t really have any urge to hunt with it though. I have about a dozen guns that would be better for that.

Reactions: Sqwirl57
That about sums it up perfectly. It’s a stupid airgun that is nothing but fun to shoot. I plink with mine all the time. There’s just something enjoyable about plinking with a spring gun that hits like a hammer. The .30 hits way harder at 30 fpe than a .22 does and the recoil and hold sensitivity just make it far more interesting to shoot.

I don’t really have any urge to hunt with it though. I have about a dozen guns that would be better for that.
Dude the sound of it hitting paper and dirt alone is laughable. It actually slaps things. I can't wait to find a mud puddle because I am going to have so much fun

Reactions: maxtrouble