• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

definitely reg creep in my .22 avenger

I think I have to watch that video with Steve bianchi on air velocity sport where he tears down a 25 Cal makes a few improvements and puts it back together. My rig sits at about 2050 and as soon as I take a shot it drops to 1750. You can actually sit there and look at it and in about a minute it goes all the way back up so it's moving like a clock our hand or a little bit faster actually

I get why you look at the regulator but do you see the same sort of change in velocity? I think velocity is what we really care about. I only saw about 20 fps change in velocity when I raised the regulator from about 2000 psi to 2400 psi. Especially when you are at high regulator settings, the regulator moving around may not mean a lot. (I had an extreme spread under 10 fps on the last shot string I did through the chrony).