Deer Problems again

There comes a time when you have to go native on pests. Kill them if at all possible. Leave the remains for the others to see what happens. If the law wont allow pest control do what you can until hunting season. If you don't want to do the killing there is no shortage of hunters who will assist you. I had squirrels chewing on my house and I tried everything. In the end I resorted to unrestricted air gun warfare. Problem solved via JSB Kings.

"Dan25"There comes a time when you have to go native on pests. Kill them if at all possible. Leave the remains for the others to see what happens. If the law wont allow pest control do what you can until hunting season. If you don't want to do the killing there is no shortage of hunters who will assist you. I had squirrels chewing on my house and I tried everything. In the end I resorted to unrestricted air gun warfare. Problem solved via JSB Kings.
Lol risky but man the ethics. I do agree If you kill one they will likely avoid that area. You are risking the law tho. If you can't serve the time don't do the crime is what they say. 

85e4bde3f282f189e3b0fa8b686041bf.jpg