Dedicated slug rifle Airacuda

If you had a decision to make concerning a dedicated slug rifle in the newly coming Airacuda Max rifle, would you choose a .22 or a .25?
In short, i have been bitten by the PCP bug with my newly acquired Brocock Commander .22 rifle. It has amazed me in many ways concerning accuracy and initial quality. I would like a lesser priced rifle for truck and atv use that has a bit more energy than the .22 with pellets that is capable of shooting slugs at 75-100 yards with more punch.

When my son and I were shooting this afternoon, me with my .22 and 15.9 JSB, he had a .25 also shooting JSB pellets, we were ringing steel spinners at 100 yd. His .25 with pellets really hit the spinners with authority. Mine would hit with a ding and about 1/3 of the power. Nothing is wrong with my 30 foot pound rifle for what I intended it for. (Paper punching and neighborhood critters) The accuracy is outstanding. I just would like something a bit less expensive and dedicate it to slugs for the b.c. and power as a “rougher use” rifle on the gator, truck, and tractor. I am leaning heavily to the newly coming Airacuda Max. Which caliber would be best?

Thank you in advance for your replies and suggestions.

Chris

thank you Brent, you are somewhat correct,

I had decided that actually, but my son, who is much more experienced than I am told me that the ,22 would probably be a better platform for the slugs velocity wise and efficiency. He said that it would be very possible to really get good fpe down range with the characteristics of todays slugs. I know nothing about slugs in an air rifle,