Decisions Decisions on a .177

I bought a .177 Revere last year and I absolutly like it. If I should be critical I wished it had 2-4 ft/ibs and an adjustable power like the AA. I can increase the power as it has a Huma regulator. I may do this later but right now its shoots so perfect with 10,3 grains I hate fiddling with a factory gun that works out-of-the-box. Qualitywise its a Mercedes. Nice walnut stock. I think the Revere is a little shorter than the AA510 which was also a criteria for me. I dislike these looong David Crockett style airguns. Too bulky to walk around with. Particular with adding a silencer. The Revere is still kept short with a silencer.

Like in all aspects the perfect airgun doesn’t excist yet, thats we all keep buying the second best. Think of this.

Another opinion the Weihrauch HW 110 in 177 carbine now on special hot sale at. AoA for $983.95 with free shipping and Krale is $1021.93 plus international shipping and customs fees.

Or get the ones with the nicer thumb hole stock.

They carry a life time warranty. Assuming it's never tampered with by the original owner. 

Reasons for picking the HW 110 is the 12 fpe pistol version HW 44 in 177 shoots amaging group at 50 yards with JSB 8.44 gr based on AEAC review on YouTube so just imagine how much more accurate the rifle version is at longer distances past 50 yards.

Read AoA reviewer his 177 HW 110 carbine gets more than 21 fpe with JSB 13.43 gr and you mention wanting to shoot 75 yards with a 177.

Other plus points it comes with 2 magazines and it has been repeatedly said that this gun is the quietest gun with its factory silencer if quiet matters much to you. Known to have excellent triggers too. 

As a personal opinion I think Air Arms are over priced compared to their competition.

Or buy this thumb hole AA S510 for only $100.00 not a typo selling for one hundred bucks comes with 4 magazines scope silencer and rifle case.

Looks like the owner doesn't see much value in his AA S510 thumb hole.

It doesn't look good for Air Arms quality control and reliability due to refurbs being sold just like Air Venturi Avengers at PA.

When I see refurbs for sale I really wonder what happens if there's failures after the warranty is over or refirbs being sold as is with minimal to no warranty. I pay attention to the brands that sell refurbs to try and stay clear from.

Here is the pistol version of the 177 HW 110. Just imagine how accurate the higher power rifle version is.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/aeac-video-weihrauch-hw44-177-full-review/

I think the 22 HW110 carbine is under powered for long distance shooting based on specs and reviews but the 177 carbine looks to have more than enough.

Wouldn't mind a HW100 BPK bull pup in 177 but can't find any reviews how it shoots past 50 yards.

Between the two I'd get the Daystate. 

I've had the AA and it was a great gun, but had POI shift issues due to stock inletting. A problem the Daystate could have too I suppose. And also the gun had zero adjustment other than the transfer port wheel. No hammer spring adjustment at all. That's a deal breaker for me. I haven't been able to confirm if that's different on the newest regulated guns or not. 

Plus the Daystate has the slingshot hammer setup which saves air and reduces excess muzzle noise.

And the Daystate looks snazzier. That's important 😁