Deciding next airgun for a purpose ( out to 100 yards with pellets on birds/small pests )... please chime in

It made it

Screenshot_20221210_034815_Instagram.jpg

I would throw the Huben .25 cal in the mix for damn sure.

Short
Shoulders well
Stupid power if you want it
Semi Auto
Accurate with pellets and slugs

My 2021 Limited Edition is shooting 33.95 pellets moa at 102 yards if i do my part
With the ZAN .253, 6.41, 33gr slugs it shoots sub moa at 102 if i do my part

Like the gun so much i bought a 2022 in .22 cal !

** EDIT ** Sorry i just saw you were looking for a " Traditional Gun "
My Next Long Gun will be a RAW in .25, from what all i have read and heard from trusted owners the trigger is supposed to be outstanding..

View attachment 311352

Double the recommendation for a Huben K1 - I understand that you want a more traditional rifle, but I did the same thing as @bfloyd1095 - I bought a .25 and liked it so much that I picked up a .22. Both are amazingly powerful and accurate and can easily be dialed up or down for power depending on pellet, range of target, and desired fps/fpe!

One option, as much as it pains me because I hate the fanboy hype... is the crown 380mm in .25

Howdy first post here. I am a recovering centerfire and rimfire rifle looney :ROFLMAO: so I just bought my first PCP rifle that I plan to use just like you describe in your post. After much research, I ended up with the .25 Crown Continuum. I figured I would be able to use both barrels for hunting here in OK, the 380 for relatively shorter range (ie crows, pigeons. squirrels and rabbits) and the 700 for longer range (ie. prairie dogs and coyotes) Wow is it a beautiful gun.

Last edited: