decided to re do my RAW shroud has any one done this ?

ordered a red 18 x 20 mm cf tube to re do my mess , i took the droop moderator off and have a ugly end of the barrel with no cf shroud , about 7 inches , thought about removing it and redoing it with a full ln. new cf tube but got to thinking , maybe a go over the one that is allready on the barrel . so i ordered a 20 inch red n black cf tube to slide over , am going to have to remove a part where the bottle is , but i think it will look good , any way any one that has done something like this as for what type of glue or resin would like to hear about it , will help me for my installation , its going to happen! im tired at looking at the ole ugly mess , but it is quiet now with the new huggett , very quiet ! and ugly ! 
20191209_202430 1.1646968733.jpg

I think that an epoxy would work just fine. Most epoxies and glues require a mechanical adhesion. A light to medium grit scotchbrite pad to the outside of the existing shroud should do the trick. And a wire tube brush should work to scuff the inside of the new tube. Although refraining from scuffing up the tubes may assist in future removal. I think that a little will go a long way. There are some low viscosity epoxies which may work best for your application. MAS Crackzilla is a good one to use. If you do, don’t trust the mixing tube. I don’t think that they work well. I end up “burping/priming” most of the product out wasting some in the process.

Martin got his carbon tubes from Rockwest early on. He may still be sourcing tubes from them. I’ve purchased tubes from them several times, and the quality is second to none. May I suggest filament wound carbon? It is less reflective/shiny, and it has a camouflage like pattern to it.They will cut it to length for you, or you could purchase a cut off disc for your miter saw.. assuming you own one. If you don’t own one, what are you waiting for?🙃?

all ready have a red n black beautiful cf tube paid for and headed this way , the plan is to over lay on top of the existing cf barrel shroud , just looking for the fastening system , im pretty good at making things work , im not worried about my workmanship , just looking for a good adhesive , what ever that may be , thanks guys , i read and think about what i hear from you guys, thanks!