Decided to give the Kral Bigmax a try

I got it in 22 cal. I haven't had it long enough to do a full review, so just a first impression. It's shooting 18 gr JSB heavy pellets around 940 fps on high power. I zeroed it and 35 yards and shot out to 65 yards. I didn't do groups at 65 yards but could see the pellet seemed very stable in flight. I targeted a tree at 65 yards and most of the pellets hit close to the same spot. After about 50 shots the pressure gauge didn't move so the advertised 150 good shots per fill seems doable. The fit and finish are good. The shroud is useless and do not quieten the gun at all. I found a use for the big DonnyFL Ronin. There is a threaded end to the shroud so I was able to screw the LDC directly to the end of the shroud so now it's very quiet. The wood is above average and comparable to more expensive guns.

I looked at the Bigmax before I got my Bullboss,I wasn't sure on the dual tank set up so I stayed away but I must say it is a nice looking PCP, do both tanks fill off the the same filler or do you need to fill each one separate? I've had my Caldwell for a few years now and like the fact I can have one PCP set up on my table and another set up on the Caldwell with a chair.

I've had a chance to shoot this gun a lot lately and I'm still impressed with the accuracy and shot count. I haven't did any detailed tests yet. I sighted it in at 50 yards and the groups were one for the most part. A couple of times I had a flyer or two. What I really like is that I stretched it out to 150 yards while plinking and it's hitting cans pretty consistent. I also shot a spinner (2 inch) at 100 yards and only missed a couple of times after I worked out the holdover and windage for a 5 mph breeze. I mistakenly said earlier that it's shooting 18 gr pellets are 940 fps but that's a mistake. It's shooting the 16 gr pellets 940 fps and the 18 gr pellets around 895-900 fps.

The best part of that post is: I've had the chance to shoot ( ) a lot lately. The rest is pure icing man! Sounds like a fun gun indeed. I'm confused, so it shoots the 16s slower than the 18s? Isn't that kinda anti-physics? How does that happen? Thanks. 

BTW. I got my Mag Fieldpod. I likes it a lot. 
6533d6cebaf7e6e18579e81161bf2813.jpg

Sorry I corrected it. It shoots 16 gr at 940 and 18 gr at 900. Also, a little heads up about the fieldpod. Be very careful about knocking it over. Those arm rests are very thin and easy to bend. I tripped over a leg on mines and knocked it down and bent one of the rests. When I tried to straighten it, it broke completely. I couldn't find a replacement, but I was lucky enough to have a friend who is a machinist. He made me some arm rests made of delrin. You will notice the rests on mine are different. Delrin is very tough so no worries about knocking it over now.