Decided I Wanted a CNC Router For Stock Making

Dave I do plan to sell them, but right now it is just a hobby. I have a very good day job!

This is awesome! If I send you a huben can you make a stock for it?

Maybe, although "one offs" would most likely not be economical. There are a LOT OF HOURS in CAD modeling and CNC programming which is hard to justify for a one off, so would need to spread that over several to make it work the time investment.

Maybe, although "one offs" would most likely not be economical. There are a LOT OF HOURS in CAD modeling and CNC programming which is hard to justify for a one off, so would need to spread that over several to make it work the time investment.

That makes sense. Hopefully by the time you’re ready to start selling stocks I’ll have a group buy that will justify the CAD modeling. Your AF stock designs are eye candy, can’t wait to see what you come up with in the future

That makes sense. Hopefully by the time you’re ready to start selling stocks I’ll have a group buy that will justify the CAD modeling. Your AF stock designs are eye candy, can’t wait to see what you come up with in the future

http://www.sonorangunstocks.com/

The gent is well-accepted in the RFC (rimfire forum).

Yes, he has a duplicator, and he does not charge LOCO.

I just do not have the rigidity in the setup for climb cutting. I ran some test paths and really getting better performance with the conventional cutting. Now on some of the lighter ball nose finish paths and I cutting in both directions and not seeing much difference. You have probably probably forgotten more about programing than I will ever know. LOL The last time I programmed floppy disk were 8 inches in diameter, but have spent a lifetime 3D CAD modeling so the curve is steep, but not to bad.

http://www.sonorangunstocks.com/

The gent is well-accepted in the RFC (rimfire forum).

Yes, he has a duplicator, and he does not charge LOCO.

Thanks for the heads up about Sonoran. I would check them out but I don’t want the huben stock duplicated. Looking for a traditional rifle stock