• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Decided I Wanted a CNC Router For Stock Making

Wow, this is awesome stuff! I know a lot of Taipan Veteran owners don't like the blocky stock. I bet we could round up 10 of them that would go for a more svelte design.

Chris, do some pencil sketch work on top of a photo of a Taipan what you may have in mind for a stock.

Back from some time in the Rockies and back making some progress on the stock.

Wow, this is awesome stuff! I know a lot of Taipan Veteran owners don't like the blocky stock. I bet we could round up 10 of them that would go for a more svelte design.

Chris, do some pencil sketch work on top of a photo of a Taipan what you may have in mind for a stock.

Back from some time in the Rockies and back making some progress on the stock.

Will do. And that's gorgeous!

First my forum ID got fubar and and has become lost in "geolocation" hell. It seems the AGN moderator email address do not get a response, and found FB was the only way to contact Michael. He was at a lost on the login ID problem and has been silent for near a week. Hope he is doing okay and life hasn't thrown him curve balls.

Anyhow until the old ID problem is solved I will us this one.

Thinking of some fall colors for the Airforce Texan.

This is awesome. My wife’s 80 yr old grandpa just made a CNC for himself.

Your wife's grandpa rocks!!

Some of my finished artwork of Airforce Texan stocks.

Airforce Texan Custom October Forest Laminated Wood Stock by Diamond Gun Stocks IMG_8345.16327...JPG
Airforce Texan Custom October Forest Laminated Wood Stock by Diamond Gun Stocks IMG_8355.16327...JPG
Airforce Texan Custom October Forest Laminated Wood Stock by Diamond Gun Stocks IMG_8356.16327...JPG

Playing around with some different finish technics to create a patina look with this olive colored stain.

Airforce Texan Custom Wood Stock by Diamond Gun Stocks IMG_8398.1632792529.jpg
Airforce Texan Custom Wood Stock by Diamond Gun Stocks IMG_8402.1632792529.jpg

Developing a textured finish with veining in some different colors

Airforce Texan Flat Dark Earth Custom Stock by Diamond Gun Stocks IMG_8266.1632792651.jpg

Airforce Texan Flat Dark Earth Custom Stock by Diamond Gun Stocks IMG_8267.1632792604.jpg
Airforce Texan Flat Dark Earth Custom Stock by Diamond Gun Stocks IMG_8268.1632792605.jpg

Airforce Texan Stock Custom Birch Laminated Wood Stock by Diamond Gun Stocks IMG_8460.1632792703.jpg
Airforce Texan Stock Custom Birch Laminated Wood Stock by Diamond Gun Stocks IMG_8465.1632792704.jpg
Airforce Texan Stock Custom Birch Laminated Wood Stock by Diamond Gun Stocks IMG_8467.1632792704.jpg

I'm still in love with the Green Mountain Camo laminated wood.

Airforce Texan Stock Custom Green Mountain Camo Laminated Wood Stock by Diamond Gun Stocks IMG...jpg
Airforce Texan Stock Custom Green Mountain Camo Laminated Wood Stock by Diamond Gun Stocks IMG...jpg

The mold for the recoil pads is working out pretty well.

Thanks guys!

I am working on some Airforce Condor stocks, and another Airforce Texan stock design that I am calling the 3B stock. (Big Bottle Benchrest) that will fit a 1100cc carbon fiber bottle.

I also have an Air Venturi Avenger and a friend with one that I am going to design and cut stocks for those rifles, and I bought a Umarex Gauntlet 2 that I plan on designing a stock for too. Then I have a Ruger American .308Win. that is bronze Cerakote that I have plans on designing and cutting something custom for it in a laminate with some colors to go with the bronze.