Decent Pellet Prices

Rolled the dice and bought some pellets from MidwayUSA for the low price of $8.11 a tin for 500. My HW50 eats them all day.

Reactions: Sc0-
Good luck on shipping though, they don’t pack well like pyramid or other airgun sites, I ordered like 20 tins from them at one time and half of the tins were all dented up, 3 tins were opened and spilled all over the place and pellet skirts all bent, ya they had great prices when I bought them too, I will never buy pellets from them again, powder burner stuff yes, I ordered many powder burner stuff from them with zero packing problems

I bought 30 tins of 15.89s yesterday. 053EF3C1-AD34-4BF3-9750-DE08404C009A.jpeg Did my own delivery, no damage. Prices went up 30% from last time I purchased. Crow

I just received mine. The tins look like they were used as hockey pucks. I opened one of the worst damged tins and the pellets looked ok though.
I received 4 tins last week that were all dented, one a lot worse than the rest. Four loose tins in an oversized box with a small amount of brown paper that did nothing. Haven’t even opened um but for 8 bucks a ton I’m not going to even bother with a return. Will not order from them again though.

Reactions: maxtrouble
That is what I thought! Great minds think alike!

I’ve done it several times on the PB side of the house. I’ll work a trade with someone, and buried in their lot of stuff I’ll find a box of ammo in a caliber I don’t have a gun for, or a part to a gun I don’t own. “Welp, guess I’m saving up to go shopping!” :LOL:

Reactions: maxtrouble
I had the same experience with Midway. I complained and they offered to take them back in an exchange but could not guarantee when they would be available. I opened the four tins of 500 and the tins were in worse shape than the pellets, in fact only four pellets were of no use so I decided to keep them, but I will no longer be ordering from Midway, and I made that clear to them.