• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Decent Pellet Prices

Sorry for your headache. I think if everyone sent them back they would change their packaging.
I bought my one and only pellet order from Midway 6 years ago. Delivered loose in a padded envelope. They got returned, packed in PA pellet foam no less with a letter to the shipping staff that they should consider the foam padding. Even sent an email to Mr Potterfield himself with pictures of it all and how I packed the return suggesting the same thing. Never did get a response from either him or his shipping people.
Obviously fell on deaf and could care less ears since I've read the same horror stories from fellow members across the forums for the 6 years since I sent mine back. Even if I was desperate, I will not order from Midway. My guns will sit idle until someplace else finally gets some.

I bought my one and only pellet order from Midway 6 years ago. Delivered loose in a padded envelope. They got returned, packed in PA pellet foam no less with a letter to the shipping staff that they should consider the foam padding. Even sent an email to Mr Potterfield himself with pictures of it all and how I packed the return suggesting the same thing. Never did get a response from either him or his shipping people.
Obviously fell on deaf and could care less ears since I've read the same horror stories from fellow members across the forums for the 6 years since I sent mine back. Even if I was desperate, I will not order from Midway. My guns will sit idle until someplace else finally gets some.
I contacted them also through the online contact form and a phone call. Sent those same exact images to both of them. The CR that I talked to on the phone was very apologetic and said that she has been dealing with a lot of these same complaints and was relaying the issues to the shipping dept. Obviously you did something similar and nothing has changed but there is always hope. I have done a return on my pellets also. I wonder what they do with the damaged tins? Maybe someone local is buying damaged pellets for super cheap at the bargain bin? Ha ha! It's not the end of the world and I don't plan on buying pellets from MidwayUSA again anytime soon unless they can assure me that their packing is improved.