December 2023 Christmas Decoration Challenge!

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
20201203_143154.1607028489.jpg

Challenge: How many shots will it take you to shoot 3 Holiday type decorations? Example: candy canes, candles, ornaments, mistletoes, stars, pinecones, gingerbread men, etc.

Distance: Any

Position: Any

Airgun Type: Any

Caliber: Any

Requirements: Make sure there is some type of backer behind your decorations so we can see how many shots you took. Take a picture (or video) and upload it below.

Prizes: Select entries "may" receive random prizes

Happy Holidays!

-AGN

Merry Christmas, Airgunners!! 🎄

Here is my entry for this months shooting challenge.

I hope that you enjoy it! If you do, please consider "voting it up" by clicking the ^ on the right!👉 Thanks!

Here is a picture of the after-shooting:
20231209_104223.jpg

I used a little pencil-lead piece of dowel to stick the trees to the board, and then hot-glued them as well so that they would remain facing the right direction. I launched over 30 shots at these bad-boys!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas, Airgunners!! 🎄

Here is my entry for this months shooting challenge.

I hope that you enjoy it! If you do, please consider "voting it up" by clicking the ^ on the right!👉 Thanks!

Here is a picture of the after-shooting:
View attachment 414191

I used a little pencil-lead piece of dowel to stick the trees to the board, and then hot-glued them as well so that they would remain facing the right direction. I launched over 30 shots at these bad-boys!
love the snow hidden targets , great idea .

Reactions: SkeeterHawk
That is such an evil laugh Michael! Love it though.

How far did you end up shooting? Didn't hear it in the video, though I may have missed it as well.

Weather dependent I may get out tomorrow with my son again. Lets see if we can both get the shots.
I didn’t laser it. Felt like about 30y.

Reactions: woogie_man
Ok, I agree. We are just a few snowflakes away from being ridiculous.
But...we are having a lot of fun and are very fortunate to have wives that give their permission to play.
This setup is all about Mr. Grinch before his behavior modification and heart enlargement. So, for right now, think of him as "A MEAN One".
The Challenge: Our entries are simply the 3 snowflakes. All the other elements; Tree ornaments, Grinch noses, his eyeballs, etc. were all included for our amusement and your "LOL's". Maybe a few "WOWs".
FX Impacts, 30yds., .22 18g JSBs.

In the spirit of giving, I want to send the Grinch mug and Grinch himself to this month's winner.
AGN, thanks for all you give us!
20231213_163351.jpg
20231215_174443.jpg
20231215_174530.jpg
20231215_174622.jpg

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Martin and Travis.

Last edited:
Who’s going to shoot the elf? I’d like to see someone do a “Shoot the Elf Off of the Shelf Challenge” in which the goal is to brain shoot the elf within a small kill zone before knocking it from its perch. Or a “How Many Shots Does it Take to Knock off each of Santa’s Reindeer?” challenge.
^^^Waaay funny! Great idea. This is getting me in the Christmas spirit!

Who’s going to shoot the elf? I’d like to see someone do a “Shoot the Elf Off of the Shelf Challenge” in which the goal is to brain shoot the elf within a small kill zone before knocking it from its perch. Or a “How Many Shots Does it Take to Knock off each of Santa’s Reindeer?” challenge.

"COME ON MAN, GET UP!! They think we're Elfs and might shoot at us. We have got to get out of these costumes! Here, take my hand, I mean paw"
PXL_20231231_202747340.jpg