• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Debating on what to do with my FX crown

so my first NICE airgun was my FX Crown VP. Great gun but only shot it probably 3-5 times, ended up getting an FX impact within a week of buying the crown (slippery slope this airgun game is) and now i almost feel that its just pointless having the FX crown in .30 and an FX Impact Mii also in .30 . not even sure how much they go for but yeah, just looking for some opinions, and might as well display the hydrodip i did years ago on it ;)

not sure if its a good place to ask but what do you all think i should list this for if i do decide to sell it? Thanks for the feedback ahead of time

20200510_222335.jpg

20200511_172204.jpg

20200511_221911.jpg

20200520_201819(0).jpg

20200523_145602.jpg

20230224_235059.jpg

As others have suggested, do a "caliber B", other than .30. Then you will have an accessible caliber choice at the ready based on your shooting needs.
Grab yourself a 380mm barrel in either 22 or 25 and you have a great pesting rifle. The stock looks GREAT!!!!! If you want to lighten it up a little find a used carbon fiber bottle....I have an MKI also with the 380mm 22 barrel and it is a great little hunter.

Tony P.

View attachment 335231
i have a .25 diana outlaw as my "pesting gun" that i modded with a coupla things, picatinny, huma reg, polished the cocking bolt for smoother action and a vortex venom red dot, super light, i have a flashlight on the picatinny to shoot the rats outta the trees at night XD
20200524_140951.jpg
20200520_135204.jpg
20201015_211408.jpg
20200520_135138.jpg

@Alex1986

How easy was the hydro dip with the thumbhole stock? Did you have to do each side separately? I have a thumbhole rifle I'd like to dip but always told its hard to do since the hole will cause the image to stretch.
not too hard, just watched some youtube videos, it was one dip and you rotate it so the seam is on the bottom, then i went back and airbrushed the seem to give it a fade and even used a sharpie before i clearcoated it to make some lines connect so it looked somewhat seamless

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
Yes! Like everyone says, keep it.

Or you’ll just end up wishin, like me….
i just shoot the damn FX impact mostly, then i shoot my .25 diana outlaw thats lightly modded and red dot for rats/pests, but yeah, might switch it to a lower caliber, wife will love that, "hey babe, instead of selling it, i decided to put more money into it" XD

ArE yOuCRazYMan o_O
Do you have someone close by that can slap some sense into you!!!
Get a grip man, and take some deep breaths is all I can say. You have the real deal there, and to sell it would be...Well...DM me and I can solve your "problem" 😆

Patrick
Yeah, what Patrick says! Sell that Diana to get you your crown upgrades. Brass reg piston, hammer and hammer spring upgrades, power wheel from MRHOSTED, 580cc bottle, etc etc

Reactions: SteveG