"Deal's dead back to reg price" Really good tripod for $16

Anyone looking to get into shooting from a tripod should check these out. I just got one in and to my surprise it's actually really sturdy the ball head locks up nice. It is a bit on the heavy side but for a backyard or out of a window setup it would work great. It also has an adapter to use it as a mono pod with a fixed head. They have a carbon model also for around $100.

Anyone looking to get into shooting from a tripod should check these out. I just got one in and to my surprise it's actually really sturdy the ball head locks up nice. It is a bit on the heavy side but for a backyard or out of a window setup it would work great. It also has an adapter to use it as a mono pod with a fixed head. They have a carbon model also for around $100.

Looks like a sweet deal. What are you using to connect your rifle to the tripod?

Neu, THANKS so much for posting the alert! I've wanted a tripod & rifle saddle clamp for the longest time but couldn't afford the (close to) $200 it usually costs. Ordered the tripod fromAmazon & a saddle clamp off Ebay. $60 total is WAAAAAY more doable than what that setup usually costs. Again, thanks for the tip! Here's a link for the saddle clamp:

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil.Probe
I don't think I'd want to put an expensive, heavy air rifle on a $16 tripod. There's a reason it costs $16 and others cost much more.
Maybe if I was just using it for support and wasn't actually having my rifle sit on it without me holding it too.
As I stated it is a solid tripod that was over $100 last year, but to each is his own I guess not everyone can afford ones that cost much more.

As I stated it is a solid tripod that was over $100 last year, but to each is his own I guess not everyone can afford ones that cost much more.
I didn't mean it as a negative towards anyone's buying ability. I apologize if it came across that way. I'm just stating that sometimes you get what you pay for. Sometimes you get more than you pay for as in this case.

Reactions: BradAir
I didn't mean it as a negative towards anyone's buying ability. I apologize if it came across that way. I'm just stating that sometimes you get what you pay for. Sometimes you get more than you pay for as in this case.
I mostly agree HOWEVER sometimes you get less than you pay for & sometimes more! I figured $16 wouldn't break me if it's not good enough to SAFELY hold my beloved guns. I've "cheaped out" many times in the past & been pleasantly surprised with equipment I still use years down the road.

Reactions: dens228
Neu what gun are you using on that tripod ? Thankyou
I think we need some testers as some guns have a different center of gravity. I'd try it but I don't think it would work out with my tremors. Thanks for posting
I mostly agree HOWEVER sometimes you get less than you pay for & sometimes more! I figured $16 wouldn't break me if it's not good enough to SAFELY hold my beloved guns. I've "cheaped out" many times in the past & been pleasantly surprised with equipment I still use years down the road.
Let us know how it works out please

So far
Neu what gun are you using on that tripod ? Thankyou
I think we need some testers as some guns have a different center of gravity. I'd try it but I don't think it would work out with my tremors. Thanks for posting

Let us know how it works out please
So far just my Bullshark, it's definitely not in the same league as some of the purpose built rifle tripods but for the money you would be hard pressed to get a sub $100 one that's any better.

IMG_20231215_134327__01.jpg

Reactions: kayaker
There's something about using a $16 tripod with a rifle or a camera that costs over $2000, that doesn't set right with me. But who knows...
I feel the same but like I said, I'll pay $16 to see what it's like. I'm not expecting a Bogpod death grip or that sort, just HOPING for a pleasant surprise. I'll keep you all posted how it works out.

I feel the same but like I said, I'll pay $16 to see what it's like. I'm not expecting a Bogpod death grip or that sort, just HOPING for a pleasant surprise. I'll keep you all posted how it works out.
Do be careful. Tripods have weight limits. At that price point it's likely in the 4 lb range. Okay as temporary rest, but I wouldn't trust it to hold the guns full weight.

Reactions: jarmstrong