• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Dealers, Looking for Sniper XR Magnum

Hey @igolfat8 - check out my thread about the Sniper XR Magnum in the PCP sub forum! Also, thanks for starting this thread, I’m gonna jump in too.

US Dealers - anyone have the Brocock Sniper XR Magnum .25 in stock in the laminate or desert tan finishes? I am only able to find the .25 in stock at one place, and only in the black synthetic.

Thanks!

steved192

You won't be disappointed with the Sniper XR Magnum. I have the .25 Sniper XR Magnum in synthetic. It is a laser and the side lever's action is smooth as silk. Smoother than my Impact M3. The only problem that I have/had with my Sniper XR was that the old style magazine is garbage. I had to exchange the magazine because the magazine would go out of alignment around shot 6. The replacement mag did the same thing. I purchased CARM magazines and they work great. Magazine issues shouldn't be a problem with the new style magazines.

When a 700mm .25 STX Superior caliber change kit is in stock somewhere I'm going to do a head to head accuracy test between the Sniper XR Mag and the Impact M3 sniper.

Here's a video of me taking a green Iguana at 72 yards, shooting JSB King Heavies 33.95 gr at 869 fps.

download.png