‼️DEAL ALERT ‼️ Pelican Case 50” long No Foam for $85 plus shipping ($9.99) on sale

Not a bad deal for a quality hard plastic 50” rifle case. This brand goes for about $200+ with foam regularly priced. Sale is good for six days from 11/25/22. $85
Don’t know what happened. Checked the deal today and it has vanished from the DVOR’s site.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoffman9517
I’m in the market for this exact case right now. I cannot find the deal. Link seems to go to dvor front page.
Join or sign in, hesitant as I hate being bombarded with spam email.

Anyone who has an account - is this deal still active? - How much is shipping?

I’ll join if it’s still a good deal
@Heavyopp Joining DVOR doesn’t cost anything. It’s an outlet site for Optics Planet. They have different deals daily. They tend to last for 3-7 days. There’s a counter above the item at the top of the page in red numbers. They generally charge $9.99 shipping (flat rate) for all most items ordered by 11:59pm. Larger and irregular shaped items may cost a little more to ship and occasionally they offer free shipping. I’ve ordered rifle cases from them before. They’re a legit company. Something to keep in mind is they give store credit for returns. Read their return and exchange policy.

I’m looking at the site and the link took me to the same place. I ran a search and don’t see it. It may have been posted in error. Usually when an item sells out they just say “sold out.” You can also ways call them during business hours and ask. I’ve had to call asking about items that they still showed in stock but when I tried to order I couldn’t add it my cart. Eventually a customer service rep worked something out for me over the phone.

Last edited:
I have bought from optics planet before.
Thanks for the info.
I just looked that model case up with no foam and that $85 price tag had to have been a typo. That case goes for $276 with no foam (see link below). Great deal and if I needed one I would’ve jumped on it instantly. I didn’t know that case usually goes for that much. When they said “save BIG” they weren’t lying if it wasn’t a mistake.

Last edited:
@Heavyopp Sorry man. I wish you caught it before something changed. I may have read the time frame wrong, but I can’t see how I’d have made that mistake because I usually have the tab open when I post a deal. I searched the site as well and got the same result.
No worries, I don’t even see it in sold out or expired listings.
Like I said, worth a shot.