Deal alert....cheapest i have ever seen on

You can get better deals over the phone with cameraland than they offer on the web. They are locked into prices by the manufacture on some items and will give reduced prices over the phone. Liberty optics is another good one for sales on higher end optics. Got a closeout sightron SIII for around $400 when they were closing out the gold lettered versions. Euro optics has email notifications on items when they drop in price.

Last edited:
You can get better deals over the phone with cameraland than they offer on the web. They are locked into prices by the manufacture on some items and will give reduced prices over the phone. Liberty optics is another good one for sales on higher end optics. Got a closeout sightron SIII for around $400 wheb they were closing out the gold lettered versions. Euro optics has email notifications on items when they drop in price.
I've not tired this yet, but I called last week to return my Sightron's, and the guy I spoke with was fantastic. I let him know that once the Sightron refund is in, I will be back for another Meopta or two. Based on your recomendation and that conversation I had, i just might try a phone order. I learned about Camera Land on this forum some years back, and they've been great all around.