Deal alert....cheapest i have ever seen on

Awesome! For 239 I really dont think you can find a better scope for less. I do miss the member that we had here that always posted deals he found ....name was odoyle or something like that lol
my question is,, is the Sightron STAC as clear as Odoyle's AimSport Alpha 6 that he liked so well? I like mine but then I don't dial for hold over

Got mine today, for $249 this is a bargain I like sfp, I like the reticle, clean, no trees, no numbers, side focus knob has raised bumps to make it easier to turn, crosshairs is fine/skinny with a center dot, but not to fine for my bad eyes. No illumination, lens , clear and sharp,, and the turrets are greats, firm, easy to feel each click but not loud clicks, and not mushy at all. I am pleased and this is a keeper in my little world. The supplied caps remind me of the Butler Creek brand, OK but not my favorite. I am getting to be a bikini kind of guy, easy on/off when I get the gun out and put away for the day

Last edited:
Got mine today, for $249 this is a bargain I like sfp, I like the reticle, clean, no trees, no numbers, side focus knob has raised bumps to make it easier to turn, crosshairs is fine/skinny with a center dot, but not to fine for my bad eyes. No illumination, lens , clear and sharp,, and the turrets are greats, firm, easy to feel each click but not loud clicks, and not mushy at all. I am pleased and this is a keeper in my little world. The supplied caps remind me of the Butler Creek brand, OK but not my favorite. I am getting to be a bikini kind of guy, easy on/off when I get the gun out and put away for the day
Question on the reticle: Are the hash marks graduated at 1 or 2 MOA (based on 100 yds)?

Last edited:
I do not know how to answer your question, this is a SFP scope but if you look at their web and click the MOA-3 option , below the price, then scroll down to reticle details and then click on the arrow (v), to open up the info

MOA-3 Reticle

The MOA-3 reticle provides 30 MOA of elevation markings versus 20 MOA on the MOA-2 reticle. The reticle provides a floating center dot and is ideal for scopes with a large field of view where additional elevation adjustments may be necessary. An excellent choice for target shooters.

Click Here for Reticle Instructions

MOA-3 Measured in MOA 3x at 100 yards
ABCDEFGH

MOA-3 Measured in MOA 16x at 100 yards
ABCDEFGH

Reactions: Mr.H