Deal Alert: $198 Umarex Notos with promo, before shipping + taxes at Natchez

Good price, but unfortunately Natchez doesn't ship to CA.

Bummer...was going to buy another one to set up for the 13yr old daughter for small game hunting.
Good to know. Lots of good folks live in real California. I have NO problem avoiding dealers who have doomed the good citizens to Kalifornia....

• Haha
Reactions: IndiaCo.
Hope you guys have better luck than the one I just got. Wont load past the first round in the mag. Jam o matic! Pretty frustrating!

(I know spend a bunch more money on aftermarket mags)

Yes, everybody knows that the Notos mags are horrible, Carm and Maple make fantastic after mark mags, doesn't take a thing away from the Notos air rifle, it's awesome!

Hope you guys have better luck than the one I just got. Wont load past the first round in the mag. Jam o matic! Pretty frustrating!

(I know spend a bunch more money on aftermarket mags)
Yes, everybody knows that the Notos mags are horrible, Carm and Maple make fantastic after mark mags, doesn't take a thing away from the Notos air rifle, it's awesome!
@Firewalker, So just buying the after market magazines make it an awesome air rifle? If so, then its a bargain. Or, do you have to spend almost twice the cost of the gun for bits and pieces to make it awesome? Just curious, as they could be the ticket for the junior shooters at my club.

Reactions: Firewalker
@Firewalker, So just buying the after market magazines make it an awesome air rifle? If so, then its a bargain. Or, do you have to spend almost twice the cost of the gun for bits and pieces to make it awesome? Just curious, as they could be the ticket for the junior shooters at my club.

The gun, right out of the box with ZERO mods is a fantastic, quiet shooter as is. The mags are picky, they dont like anything with an edge, the JTS pellets feed very well but for longevity, I would go with the Carm or Maple.

They load so easily, I would buy them anyway.

Reactions: L.Leon
The gun, right out of the box with ZERO mods is a fantastic, quiet shooter as is. The mags are picky, they dont like anything with an edge, the JTS pellets feed very well but for longevity, I would go with the Carm or Maple.

They load so easily, I would buy them anyway.
Thank you I am going to pitch getting at least two at our next club meeting in December. Please excuse my prior uncouth comments…

Reactions: Firewalker