• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Deal Alert: $180 VEVOR PCP Air Compressor, 4000PSI on Amazon (normally $299)

Mine worked a few times, failed. Sent them video of it not working.
They sent parts, I fixed the electrical failure. Now it won’t pump over 1000 psi. They want more video.

I knew the risk and the warranty means nothing if the product doesn’t work. Filled a prod tube a few times and that’s it.

Months of emails and hand pumping.

Like I said before, take the cash l, set fire to it and watch it burn. If you can do that without issue, then go ahead and buy a vevor.

It should look like this when working. Filled the Urban 2x and the Maverick 1x today.

Did you soap test your filter connections ? My first one needed a larger oring because it did leak there. And your pressure release valve. Just soap and water.

20230321_153558.jpg

No, and you gave me some doubts.

Just ran it again, no leaks. Filled the Prod twice more, but won’t build pressure after that.

Doesn’t get hot, but once warmed up it won’t build pressure.

It sure sounds like a leak somewhere. You could try just feeling with your hand for any signs of leaks . I did have to tighten the bolts in either side filter. I have even felt some air coming from the quick connection on the whip. I turned them slightly before too much pressure is built up. It is hard to find the leak because the pumps volume of air is pretty low. Tighten the filter ends w a wrench and make sure no air is getting around the pressure release valve and feel for air escaping from the quick connectors.

You have to be close. And don't forget they include replacement orings and the hard plastic gaskets for the filter ends and relief valve. I'm hoping you'll get it figured out so you can take a break form the hand pump.