Deal Alert: $180 VEVOR PCP Air Compressor, 4000PSI on Amazon (normally $299)

As my relationship with Vevor and Walmart continues to grow, I would say go ahead and buy a Vevor.

But first you need to test your willingness to make such a purchase. Go to the bank and get $250 cash.
Go home and in a well ventilated area set fire to your cash and watch it burn. If you are ok with that, go ahead and order a Vevor.
You really went all in on this Vevor thing :) Reminds me of a country song where your pickup dies, your wife leaves you, your dog goes stray....

Reactions: LCURRENT80
Continued correspondence, they now want to send me a circuit board and a transformer.

Before I say yes or no, I will question them on how this will effect my warranty. So far I haven’t done any disassembly for fear of warranty repercussions.

I did look through all of the vents for loose or disconnected wires.
I am leaning towards telling them yes, send me the parts, as long as it doesn’t cause problems later should it fail again.

They keep pretending that they are actually WalMart. But their very bad English and time of emails tell me that I am dealing directly with China.

As my relationship with Vevor and Walmart continues to grow, I would say go ahead and buy a Vevor.

But first you need to test your willingness to make such a purchase. Go to the bank and get $250 cash.
Go home and in a well ventilated area set fire to your cash and watch it burn. If you are ok with that, go ahead and order a Vevor.
Well... Id think if you took the cash and just bought the unit and then watched it burn up you'd save $250 and have the same end result, no?🤔

Reactions: Struckat
Vevor on the label but basically the same as all the other ones like it.

I originally paid $400 for my orange compressor before the yong heng (and clones) became popular.
I wound up rebuilding the compressor about 5 times which is when I decided the portability wasn't needed and the water cooled compressors were what I needed and much less expensive (got a yong heng clone)

I was told that as long as I kept the temp down on these portable compressors filling my 68 ci bottles would be fine. It was for awhile.

These portable ones are in my opinion strictly for small gun bottles anything bigger can quickly shorten their ability to keep pumping well.
Plenty of replacement parts out there but the cost will build up once you get to the point where you're needing rebuild.

I've had good luck with the Vevor yong heng clone for around &180 or so, I picked up a spare the other day when I caught it on sale for $110.

Some ppl don't want the hassle of messing with the cold water.

Yes I resemble that remark, and took the chance. I filled a 1720 four times, 1701 twice, and anAA S500XS once for a total of seven times used. Never got over 23c, but that is irrelevant.

During the 8th fill it shut off as though it was unplugged from the wall. Clearly an electrical failure.

I sent them 20 questions about my warranty and the ramifications of me installing the parts, should I encounter another failure.

We will see. For now, Four Uncles has me covered. But it was nice not to hand pump.

Yes I resemble that remark, and took the chance. I filled a 1720 four times, 1701 twice, and anAA S500XS once for a total of seven times used. Never got over 23c, but that is irrelevant.

During the 8th fill it shut off as though it was unplugged from the wall. Clearly an electrical failure.

I sent them 20 questions about my warranty and the ramifications of me installing the parts, should I encounter another failure.

We will see. For now, Four Uncles has me covered. But it was nice not to hand pump.

Did you try moving the auto stop needle around ? Possibly a bad connection there. Good luck getting it up and running. Hope it's an easy fix.

Reactions: Struckat
Yes, I moved the auto stop needle back and forth. But when the auto shut off kicked in, the display and the fan stay on. It’s either the transformer or the circuit board.

Deco, it only takes one Uncle, me. But @130#, that last 1/4 stroke I get nearly weightless. With only the cats as whiteness, I can assure you I have never tipped over;)
My technique is better now.

Anyone know anything about that Rover compressor that Huma is selling.
I just got my first pcp, it is the kral .25. One of my mags was broken on delivery, message me if you want me to pop yours in before I order and pay for a replacement mag lol. Can't comment on that thread. I don't have 10 posts so can't message idk if you are able to message first. If not I can just order one elsewhere. Thanks.

I just got my first pcp, it is the kral .25. One of my mags was broken on delivery, message me if you want me to pop yours in before I order and pay for a replacement mag lol. Can't comment on that thread. I don't have 10 posts so can't message idk if you are able to message first. If not I can just order one elsewhere. Thanks.
Hey there, thanks for the interest. I have the .25 and .177 all designed. I made one of each and sent them out to a couple guys to field test them. Once they get back to me with an all clear they will be listedd on eBay. I just want to make sure they function perfectly before hand. If you can hold out for a week or two I hope ho have word from them by then.
Rich

I have been using that compressor for 9 months and it has worked great. It tops off my 400cc bottle to 3100psi in around 5 minutes and runs way below maximum temp. It's impressed me enough to buy a second one still in the box and I put the 3 year warranty on it for 10 bucks a year extra. I think the reason it's lasted so long is the low fill pressures and 2-6 minute run times and I'm not trying to fill scuba tanks. I avoid 4000-4500psi airguns because I really don't want to stress the pump. I'm pretty sure they have a 1 year warranty from Vevor. Go to Vevors site , a bunch of reviews and warranty information and a US based warehouse . For 180 bucks it's well worth it. Imo

Reactions: LCURRENT80