Deal Alert: $180 VEVOR PCP Air Compressor, 4000PSI on Amazon (normally $299)

Use code at checkout: 406GNUOV

From the Vevor store: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09GLL3XGM?th=1

1672858371791.png

1672858582098.png
1672858620827.png

Reactions: Headshots
Claims vevo store but sold and ships by vemixo? Also my lesson learned on amazon is just buy stuff prime + sold and shipped by amazon.
Just a heads up, the coupon applies to the 12VDC version only, not the 110VAC version.
Ya, something there dont add up item shown for ticket amounts or somthing..

I guess thats the vevor distributor for amazon ?

Well its 2 ways .. they work out great or they dont .. if they dont well... Your not out 300$

Last edited:
As anything you purchase, do your own research first. With these small portable air cooled units, you have to take some precautions before/while operating. If you run it into the ground by trying to fill a tank larger than 0.5L and not taking breaks to let it cool off, than cannot blame the unit. I am not saying that that was the situation in your case @Struckat .

These all operate on 12V. The difference seems to be that two of them have built-in transformers and two do not. At least that's what the Amazon page shows. Should make sure that you DO NOT have to buy the external 120V/12V power supply, or that it comes with it. I have another no-name brand that looks the same as the orange and it came with an external 110V/12V power supply. I am actually using that power supply when programming/recoding my car because it requires a minimum of 25A. My old car charger can only provide 8A. and buying a 30A-50A car charger costs over $100. Yes, you can use $20 Ebay 80A PC server power supplies with some mods.

1672876634037.png

1672878409461.png

1672878432206.png

Last edited:
Yes I knew the risk.

One year warranty, good luck with that.

First they wanted photos of it not working.
Then they wanted video.
Now they tell me the can’t open the video shot with an iPhone, and are directing me some website to load the video so they can see it plugged in and ping nothing.

Don’t buy anything from China.
Don’t buy from Sam.
I broke my own rules, I knew the risk.

I have yet to chew on Sam’s people yet.

Sold by 3rd party means you likely will not get warranty coverage if you need it.

Yes I knew the risk.

Then they wanted video.
Now they tell me the can’t open the video shot with an iPhone, and are directing me some website to load the video so they can see it plugged in and ping nothing.

Don’t buy from Sam.

Sold by 3rd party means you likely will not get warranty coverage if you need it.
Ya, even Walmart, the sold by walmart give 30-90(?) Day return but the 3ed party ones dont give a thing.. in the he end this part of pcp is what stops me from pcp.. its ashame. Nice guns ruined by this support stuff just to shoot it ..

Thanks for the heads up. I've been using one for 7 months or so and it's done great. I paid 200 bucks for the first one . And just ordered another one for a backup. $214 total, wiith a 3 year warranty added.

The only problem I've had is with leak on an Oring where the filter housing opens up. It was an easy fix.

Reactions: fe7565
Mine lost electrical connection somewhere internally. It shut off during operation just like it was unplugged.

I now have to send a video of it not working to China.

I knew the risk.

Mine stopped because the 3 prong connector on the back or the unit wasn't plugged in fully. Might try wiggling the plug and see if your getting a good connection.

Mine stopped because the 3 prong connector on the back or the unit wasn't plugged in fully. Might try wiggling the plug and see if your getting a good connection.
Thanks, yes I looked with a flashlight for any disconnected wires as there is good visibility throught the cooling vents. All the wires are connected and all run into a potted black box on the side. Inverter or some such device I assume.

I thin the magic box has puked.

Yes I knew the risk.

Then they wanted video.

Don’t buy from Sam.

I would keep trying to get the problem solved. Maybe if you contact them through Amazon you will get more help and make sure to tell them you only used it 7 times. Leave a review there , that will get their attention.

I had issues with a e-scooter and they wanted a video. I had to go through the same bs to send a video. Something about the file size.

Oh I won’t give up. I will go after Walmart next.

Just awash in my own irony. I try not to buy these inexpensive products. That’s why I bought an upper tier pcp.
Spend less to save $ and end up with nothing.
Gambled and lost.

I knew better, but I thought light use would be on my side. But electrical doesn’t always work that way.

I'm pretty sure Walmart has a place to review the products and seller. I would get them involved so they can lean on the seller.

I've used mine around 80 times , guessing, with out any problems . But it does have .5 liter max fill capacity and the manual says it can fill .5 liter to 4000psi in 15 min. And it has an auto shutoff after 15 min. But I only top off a 400cc bottle , 160cc air tube, and a Prod. The auto stop works great. Mine only runs for 5-6 minutes at a time with a 3100 bar fill pressure. And I run it afterwards with no load to get the water out of the piston , small droplets, and start it with the bleed screw open. It usually only reaches 30c and the limit is 50c temperature and 30c is only 86 Fahrenheit.

Best of luck to ya . They need to make it right.

Reactions: fe7565
I'm pretty sure Walmart has a place to review the products and seller. I would get them involved so they can lean on the seller.

I've used mine around 80 times , guessing, with out any problems . But it does have .5 liter max fill capacity and the manual says it can fill .5 liter to 4000psi in 15 min. And it has an auto shutoff after 15 min. But I only top off a 400cc bottle , 160cc air tube, and a Prod. The auto stop works great. Mine only runs for 5-6 minutes at a time with a 3100 bar fill pressure. And I run it afterwards with no load to get the water out of the piston , small droplets, and start it with the bleed screw open. It usually only reaches 30c and the limit is 50c temperature and 30c is only 86 Fahrenheit.

Best of luck to ya . They need to make it right.
Yes. There are some precautions to take before/while operating it. Cannot start it against a full load, has to ease it in gradually.

Reactions: Headshots
Yes. There are some precautions to take before/while operating it. Cannot start it against a full load, has to ease it in gradually.

I've forgotten to open the bleed valve a couple times but the line and filter had no pressure so it got a run at it. I am going to use it when it shows up. And store or let someone borrow my first one. I'm pretty sure its not going to last 3 years but I'll see.

As my relationship with Vevor and Walmart continues to grow, I would say go ahead and buy a Vevor.

But first you need to test your willingness to make such a purchase. Go to the bank and get $250 cash.
Go home and in a well ventilated area set fire to your cash and watch it burn. If you are ok with that, go ahead and order a Vevor.