Dead Squrirrel at 175 yards out. One shot, one kill.

Wow! I couldn't believe I made this shot of 175 yards out on this squirrel with my FX Impact .30cal with a JSB Exact 50grain pellet. One shot one kill. Pellet went in the back of the head and dropped him right on the spot. I couldn't believe it!! I wish I had a video of it. I guess you'll have to take my word for it. My FX Impact is a tact driver for sure, no doubt. I love it!!! 

What's your longest kill shot? Can you top that?

airgunner343

1544157919_20072413455c09fadf3d92b7.87442265_IMG_8637.JPG

GREAT SHOT!

Yes but I can't prove it but the guns were 30 FX Bobcat and FX Boss and a 25 Condor SS.

I don't have pictures, I have never taken pictures of anything that I killed or use any scope cams when I hunt because I don't want to miss my shots or get jinxed the next time. But thats just me...

I don't mind looking at photos of dead animals others have shot though I can appreciate that for sharing.

CA

Smitty911 I'm sure it was a lucky shot on my part. But sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. I use a Hawke Scope 4X16X50 on my Impact. Check out the link below.

https://us.hawkeoptics.com/airmax-30-sf-4-16x50-amx-ir.html

Airgunner,

I'll take luck every time ;) That scope is close to the Hubble as well. Good to know you can see things out that far. I have a Aztec 5.5-25 X 50 mounted on my Red Wolf .22hp so now I'm sure I'll at least see them so I can sneak up to within 20 yards, miss and scare them into having an heart attack. ;)

Smitty

I guess i gotta stay on the porch, when ya can't run with the big dogs!🤐

Great shot, I hope you keep that one in the memory bank for a long time. Keeping those shots fresh in my mind is the biggest reason that I like to video. Not only can I see how I did good (and not), re watching my videos and clips feeds my need when work, family and life get in the way of shooting. Life is short, do what you gotta do to enjoy it to the max.

Without doubt an exceptional shot. I'd like to propose an interesting experiment. Place a squirrel-head size target at 175 yards, fire 10 shots, and let us know how many hits you score. if it's less than 7 or 8, maybe it's not an ethical shot to take. I don't mean to be critical, but I was raised to believe one only attempts a shot with a high probability of a humane kill. But I agree, a heck of a shot.