Daystate's Delta Wolf HP in .22 (First Look)

Nate, you really should read the manual before even powering it up, and definitely before commenting. As zx10wall said, no need to decock... flipping the safety on turns the gun off. It was a 25 before I put a 22 barrel on it. If you HAD a 177 barrel for it, you would have a NEED for 177 programming... otherwise not. This is not a mechanical rifle and has an incredible amount of power and versatility built in. It's not complicated to use but it may be a bit complicated to understand.

DEFINITELY put in SAFE mode when not using. 

Bob

It's not complicated to use but it may be a bit complicated to understand.

Bob, I agree. It's simple once you understand it, but overwhelming until you figure it out...like many things. 

You can turn it off too? I gotta try that. I haven't really played with it yet because I'm am waiting on a air compressor. 

Thanks for the help! -Nate 

Nate, electronic guns like the Delta Wolf and Red Wolf are not Cocked or de-Cocked. They are On or Off. When you either turn it to Safe or allow it to timeout, it is Off and can’t be shot. Make sense?

Oh, OK. Now I get it. I need to start paying attention to my safety. I'm used to never using my safety lever. 

https://youtu.be/MjMSVT2_2nM?t=42

"Delta or no Delta, that's a hot weapon...."