Daystate Wolverine Type B Power Adjustment

I have a Daystate Wolverine Type B .22 cal. and was wanting to increase the speed of the JSB 18.13 pellet to around 900 ft/s. Currently the gun is shooting at 831 ft/s and 27 ft/lbs with JSB 18.13 pellets. I have a few pictures with yellow arrows pointing to some possible problems making the adjustment. The first picture is pointing to where there should be a locking screw and the second is where there are two dots in the breech indicating the center of the hammer sling travel. If anyone has tried and knows how to adjust this version of the Wolverine I would appreciate any input. I have seen adjustments done on different versions on this site by others and thought mine would be the same but that is not the case.

There is an endcap right below the safety mechanism. Place the rifle on safe and insert Allen key in small hole in endcap through the debounce spring into the rear of the hammer pin. You can then rotate the pin to expose the grub screw. After loosening the grub screw you can rotate the Allen key and lengthen or shorten the hammer throw.

Remember the gun in new configuration has a curve. Max velocity is achieved half way through the string. The gun will max out at 30-31 ft-lb. While tuning mine I got quickly to the point of reduced shot count with no addl energy.

BTW... Don't fire without a mag or single shot adapter too much. The index pin that cycles the mag is quite hard and does not like to hit full stroke.

Reactions: Petewheeler678